Windows 10: Is there anyway at all to uninstall or permanently disable this waves maxxaudio ? (Dell XPS 15)

Discus and support Is there anyway at all to uninstall or permanently disable this waves maxxaudio ? (Dell XPS 15) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jecoyr/is_there_anyway_at_all_to_uninstall_or/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wozmatic, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Is there anyway at all to uninstall or permanently disable this waves maxxaudio ? (Dell XPS 15)

/u/wozmatic, Oct 19, 2020

2. Waves MaxxAudio Not Available Anymore? (Dell)

Hello,

Recently after installing Windows 10, I went into my Dell Audio app to change the EQ of my speakers and headphones with Waves MaxxAudio that I had with Windows 8 - 8.1, and the Waves MaxxAudio option is still there but nothing shows up to change anything.

Is this not available anymore? I really miss my bass booster, my Aerosmith and ACDC songs just don't sound the same without the bass. Thanks for the help.

- Austin

AustinVisser, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Missing Waves MaxxAudio after windows 10 update

Me as well I would really appreciate to have a solution. If you do thank you.

My WAVES Maxxaudio do not open anymore on my keyboard when I press it since the Windows 10 Update. I have a DELL XPS

CharlesJoP, Oct 19, 2020
  4. JeloG Win User

Is there anyway at all to uninstall or permanently disable this waves maxxaudio ? (Dell XPS 15)

Waves Maxxaudio not working with Windows 10

Have two Windows 8.1 Dell PCs with Waves Maxxaudio and this is the only reason I own them. Windows 10 disables that feature. MS is pushing us so hard to this upgrade but does not provide any help to fix it, I least I'm not aware of any. If this upgrade
    becomes mandatory, my PCs will be useless for me and Microsoft won't care a bit. Any help out there?

JeloG, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Is there anyway at all to uninstall or permanently disable this waves maxxaudio ? (Dell XPS 15)

1. Is there anyway at all to uninstall or permanently disable this waves maxxaudio ? (Dell XPS 15) - Similar Threads - anyway uninstall permanently

2. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset: A few days ago I reset my laptop because it was getting slower day by day, after that I realized that WavesMaxxAudio Pro is missing and without it my computer cannot detect my headphones and other audio related devices. I tried to find it on the manufacturer's website dell...
  3. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset: A few days ago I reset my laptop because it was getting slower day by day, after that I realized that WavesMaxxAudio Pro is missing and without it my computer cannot detect my headphones and other audio related devices. I tried to find it on the manufacturer's website dell...
  4. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell XPS 15” 2020 - all of a sudden fingerprint not available?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15” 2020 - all of a sudden fingerprint not available?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BumblebeeBrilliant [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy3i2z/dell_xps_15_2020_all_of_a_sudden_fingerprint_not/
  6. Waves MaxxAudio Application Disappearance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waves MaxxAudio Application Disappearance.: Hello. So, after I reset my PC, I realized that some of the application that is crucial to the control and manage my hardware had disappeared. For instance, my laptop has a Waves MaxxAudio speaker setup, and recently I want to adjust the output volume and the output sound...
  7. Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17

in Windows 10 News
    Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17: [ATTACH] Dell’s family of XPS laptops If you’re in the market for a new PC, take note: Dell has announced new devices that deliver larger screens, long battery life and enough power to stream your favorite shows, edit photos for Instagram, render 4K...
  8. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  9. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15: i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-at-dell-xps-15/7e85e783-346b-4527-9245-4382962d8a10
  10. Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset: So I just bought this Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3476) recently and after the latest Windows and BIOS update, I realized that the usual pop-up from whenever I connect the headset is gone but I have checked the advanced settings countless times to see if the pop-up option was...