Windows 10: Is there anyway I can get a hold of a copy of my old passwords on microsoft?

Discus and support Is there anyway I can get a hold of a copy of my old passwords on microsoft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to recall my passwords, I've already recovered my account but my windows is on safe boot with networking and can't connect to the internet,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaiaRamores, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Is there anyway I can get a hold of a copy of my old passwords on microsoft?

I'm trying to recall my passwords, I've already recovered my account but my windows is on safe boot with networking and can't connect to the internet, the microsoft account there asks for the old password which I don't remember anymore...so I was asking if there's any way I can get a list of my old passwords on my microsoft account? It'd be helpful...

:)

MaiaRamores, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Bob Marks Win User

Reuse/Reset an old Password

Thanks for your quick response. But my problem is that M.S. says old password con not be used. I want to switch back to my old password. I think I need to contact M.S. to clear the registry for my passwords. Then, I will be able to switch back.

Bob Marks, Jan 3, 2019
  3. I do not know my old password

Hi Carlton,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Using which account you have logged in and facing this issue? Is it a local account or Microsoft account?

If it’s a Microsoft account please follow the below steps follow the steps.

• Login to
              https://www.mail.live.com
              using your Microsoft account credentials.

• Reset the password of the account which is not been recognized in your system.

• Use the reset password credential and try logging in.

• Check if it resolves the issue.
    If it’s not a Microsoft account Login to your Administrator account and reset the password of the account which is not been recognized.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Bruce SX Win User

Is there anyway I can get a hold of a copy of my old passwords on microsoft?

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Is there anyway I can get a hold of a copy of my old passwords on microsoft?

1. Is there anyway I can get a hold of a copy of my old passwords on microsoft? - Similar Threads - anyway hold copy

2. anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WindowsXPSince2001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/q6gf0z/anyway_to_get_this_old_search_gui_back_not_my/
  3. Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?: Hi all.I was using my Windows 10 laptop like I usually would, and I found it was being a glitchy mess. I restarted it, and then I was greeted with the Dell message that my laptop couldn’t start. I had some repair options, and I managed to get through the Bitlocker portion,...
  4. I want to get my old password back

I want to get my old password back: Hi, I want to get back my old password because I don't feel comfortable changing the password every 72 days , as it is very annoying to me making me change non stop when my account is the only account in the computer having the fact that I am the administrative. Is there any...
  5. Anyway can I get the old paint on my new computer. Suggestions for an alternative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyway can I get the old paint on my new computer. Suggestions for an alternative?: I used paint for a lot of things because it was simple and easy to do some basic things. I have a new computer and there is only Paint 3D which seems to be designed to be more complicated with needless things. I suppose the old Paint was too useful for too many people so...
  6. Anyway to get the old Cortana back?

Anyway to get the old Cortana back?: I just upgraded to version 2004 and got the new Cortana, basally it's sucks and dump and worse than the old one. Playing music was the most important feature to me, the new Cortana doesn't support that sadly :/ Anyway to downgrade Cortana? submitted by /u/Mr_DJA [link]...
  7. Anyway to get the old control panel back?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyway to get the old control panel back?: I've been wanting the old control panel back in Windows 10 and I'm wondering if anyone knows how? And it doesn't have to but I would like the old windows update back in it also. All help appreciated. My WVN is Version 2004 (OS Build 20161.1000) 159898
  8. Can’t get into windows, is there anyway I can reset?

Can’t get into windows, is there anyway I can reset?: Can’t get into windows, possibly reset my password. My start button was no longer working. I couldn’t access my settings and I tried several ways of fixing the issue found on this subreddit and some on YouTube. One of them had me create a new user/ use my current user (it...
  9. Can I get my old password back?

Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  10. How can I get Edge to retain one of my passwords that it won't hold?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I get Edge to retain one of my passwords that it won't hold?: Ever since the latest update a few days ago, Edge no longer remembers my eBay password even though in Settings, Advanced Settings, Manage Passwords, "save passwords" is selected, and even though eBay is listed in the saved password list. Each time I login to eBay, I have to...