Windows 10: is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated

Discus and support is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated. am using office 365 for monthly basis. pls let me know if there is a way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shujau Mohamed, May 26, 2023.

1. is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated

is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated. am using office 365 for monthly basis. pls let me know if there is a way I can activate in monthly payment method.

:)

Shujau Mohamed, May 26, 2023
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, May 26, 2023
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Activation

You do not pay monthly for Windows 10. You may pay for Office 365 but never monthly for Windows 10.

Is it activated?

lacrumb, May 26, 2023
  4. is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, May 26, 2023
Thema:

is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated

1. is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated - Similar Threads - anyway pay monthly

2. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  3. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  4. is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated: is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated. am using office 365 for monthly basis. pls let me know if there is a way I can activate in monthly payment method....
  5. Issues with getting Windows 11 activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with getting Windows 11 activated: I own 4 stand alone licenses for Windows. Each time there is an upgrade for some reason I need to purchase an additional license. These are retail licenses and NOT OEM and they ARE NOT TIED TO HARDWARE. I have a Windows XP Pro, 2 Windows 7 Pro and a Windows 8 Pro Licenses....
  6. Issues with getting Windows 11 activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with getting Windows 11 activated: I own 4 stand alone licenses for Windows. Each time there is an upgrade for some reason I need to purchase an additional license. These are retail licenses and NOT OEM and they ARE NOT TIED TO HARDWARE. I have a Windows XP Pro, 2 Windows 7 Pro and a Windows 8 Pro Licenses....
  7. Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly: Can you purchase Windows 10 out right or do you have to have a subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-purchase-or-pay-monthly/d589de23-7d3a-48b3-a377-22894862f24c
  8. activation do i have to pay for this

activation do i have to pay for this: I need to activate my win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-do-i-have-to-pay-for-this/0e1034fb-7552-41a5-ae19-c971a6eacb4e"
  9. Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.

Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.: [ATTACH] I have attached a PNG. As you can see, I have went to settings and it is telling me its activated. If that's true, why do I get the watermark EVERY time I boot with no internet connection? I use this laptop for 3D design and I look bad when the customer sees this....
  10. Windows won't activate after its been activated for months

Windows won't activate after its been activated for months: I'm receiving error code c004c003 when my desktop has previously been activated for months. Microsoft told me that this was a known issue affecting many many people. They said to wait 24-48 hours for it to be automatically fixed. I've waited, and now my desktop won't...