Windows 10: Is there anyway of canceling a Microsoft order from the Microsoft Store if you cannot see...

Discus and support Is there anyway of canceling a Microsoft order from the Microsoft Store if you cannot see... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I ordered a Surface Laptop 2 bundle from the Store last weekend. So far, I’ve only received the Office 365 box. When I contacted Microsoft Store for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SEP68, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SEP68 Win User

Is there anyway of canceling a Microsoft order from the Microsoft Store if you cannot see...

I ordered a Surface Laptop 2 bundle from the Store last weekend. So far, I’ve only received the Office 365 box. When I contacted Microsoft Store for help, I was first told they couldn’t cancel the order because it was already in some order queue. When I asked again yesterday about it, because I had paid extra for 1-2 Business Day shipping, I was told that the orders were backed up for the bundle and they would expedite it. Still nothing, and nearly a week after I ordered. I can get the computer locally, so now all I want to do is cancel the MS Store order. Is it really impossible to do so? All I’ve been told is that I can wait until it’s delivered and send it back. I’ve never had so much trouble with a computer store trying to cancel an order. Is there really no other way to do this? Help!

:)

SEP68, Aug 29, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 29, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Is there anyway of canceling a Microsoft order from the Microsoft Store if you cannot see...

Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there anyway of canceling a Microsoft order from the Microsoft Store if you cannot see... - Similar Threads - anyway canceling Microsoft

2. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  3. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  4. I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account: Hello, how to see the orders history in my Microsoft account? I have bought Windows Server 2022 Standart. But i cannot to see my order history in my account. Link https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders does not work, it just always redirects me to the login page, even...
  5. I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account

I cannot to see my orders history in Microsoft account: Hello, how to see the orders history in my Microsoft account? I have bought Windows Server 2022 Standart. But i cannot to see my order history in my account. Link https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders does not work, it just always redirects me to the login page, even...
  6. Microsoft Store order history

Microsoft Store order history: so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me...
  7. CAN YOU ORDER FROM MICROSOFT STORE USING A CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN YOU ORDER FROM MICROSOFT STORE USING A CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE?: Hello all, I was told that if you order a computer over the phone from the MIcrosoft store, the employee is not allowed to take your credit card number. The person instead said that I should go to my Microsoft account and she would walk me through the process. That...
  8. CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE: I started download of an app from microsoft store but it was not downloading I waited half an hour then i canceled it's download by clicking on cross button X , but after few minutes download again started . Now I do not want to download it. I cancel it everyday but the...
  9. Cancel Microsoft Order

Cancel Microsoft Order: I need to cancel a pre order for a Microsoft product. Tracking shows the item not shipped yet - but no Cancel Button. Initiating a chat yields nothing except a help page. Contact us - provides no email link. Thank you....
  10. Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store: I have bought "Windows 10 Home" from the Microsoft Store but don't want it any more. How do I cancel this purchase? In Order History, the Request a Refund is not available....