Windows 10: Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?

Discus and support Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/tails618 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoohkm/is_there_anyway_to_change_the_display_size_in_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tails618, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?

/u/tails618, Jul 10, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 10, 2020
  3. In Display settings, changing the scale of a display does not change its relative size when arranging with other displays

Hi Brian,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your display settings, we would like to know if you made any changes to your computer prior to the concern (e.g. updates, software installation). This issue might occur due to a corrupted display driver. We suggest
    that you uninstall the display drivers and restart the computer (the drivers will be automatically updated after the restart). To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows and X keys together.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after uninstalling the Display Device.

We also recommend that you try installing the latest display driver from the manufacturer's website.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 10, 2020
  4. on1me2 Win User

Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?

Changing display size

ive been having the same problem with my flat screen tv for a while now. but in my display settings i dont have all those options as you can see.
    Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings? [​IMG]
    so does anybody have any suggestions?

on1me2, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?

1. Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings? - Similar Threads - anyway change display

2. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  3. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  4. Anyway to Change Amount of Cores Displayed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to Change Amount of Cores Displayed?: Si here's the situation. My nephew want's a 9700K. Except... I live in Canada, and it's expensive af. So I thought of giving him my 8700K (I switched to Ryzen few months back). So, call me evil... but I changed the name of the processor in regedit even after reboot and in...
  5. changing the display size

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing the display size: At one point in time, before MS decided to do thing backwards, I was very easily able to find how to change my screen size. Now with the unorganized and just a mess of settings between having settings and control panel and numerous options located in numerous locations for...
  6. Display Arrangement Persistence

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Arrangement Persistence: Where is the arrangement, scale, and layout of multi-display configurations persisted and what (Windows, device driver, etc.) is responsible for saving and restoring it? I have a Dell Precision 5510 laptop that has Intel HD Graphics P630 and NVIDIA Quadro M1200 graphics...
  7. Text size changes in display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size changes in display: I’ve gone through several pages and haven’t seen my issue of text size described. I wrote an explanation of the issues on the attached screen capture. In my old windows 7 OS when I set the text size to 12 they stayed at the size I set. With windows 10 after setting the size...
  8. Disconnecting and re-extending desktop to display, changes arrangement

Disconnecting and re-extending desktop to display, changes arrangement: Using the display settings menu to disconnect a display when it is not in use and then extend the desktop to the display again results in the arrangement of the displays being changed. I then have to drag them back into position each time in what is already an arduous process...
  9. Changing display size

Changing display size: I have a PC running the latest (17th February, 2018) Windows 10. It uses my TV set as a monitor. The display is slightly too large for the screen area so I can't see the edges. In the past, it has been possible to make small adjustments to the Windows 10 display so that the...
  10. Anyway to default the window size

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyway to default the window size: I found that all of the window size has been changed. for example, the setting window has been changed too small size. I would like to default all the window size, position to default value(setting, control panel, chrome...etc). Anyway to do that? 105222