Windows 10: Is there anyway to get a windows store game from my laptop to my desktop without...

Discus and support Is there anyway to get a windows store game from my laptop to my desktop without... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have really **** rubbish internet really **** rubbish. I live rurally and this is the best I can get, don't ask, I've looked into everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jessica Ca, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Is there anyway to get a windows store game from my laptop to my desktop without...

I have really **** rubbish internet really **** rubbish. I live rurally and this is the best I can get, don't ask, I've looked into everything and currently have a business plan to service my normal household.

I took my laptop to my Nan's who has good internet and installed the game I wanted from the Windows store, it is nearly 20gb this equates to nearly 10% of my monthly data allowance. I want to know if there is a way I can transfer the game without internet from my laptop to my desktop.

Thanks,

:)

Jessica Ca, Oct 1, 2020
  2. jdz7t8 Win User

Buying a new laptop or desktop for gaming [help]

I want to buy either a new laptop or a new desktop for gaming. I want to run games smoothly and maybe even use it for some ps2 emulation. Could someone suggest either a laptop or desktop? I heard Alienware is expensive and over-rated. I was also told Sager laptops are good for gaming. I have about $1000-$1500 to spend on a new machine. Initially I was going to get a laptop but it seems like I would be able to get a more powerful desktop for the same price or less. Please advise. Please suggest a model/brand [desktop/laptop] that I could purchase because I don't think I know enough about computers to build one from scratch.

jdz7t8, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Is there anyway to get a windows store game from my laptop to my desktop without...

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Is there anyway to get a windows store game from my laptop to my desktop without...

1. Is there anyway to get a windows store game from my laptop to my desktop without... - Similar Threads - anyway store game

2. When I start my laptop, get to the desktop, launch a game, and then get to the game menu,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my laptop, get to the desktop, launch a game, and then get to the game menu,...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. When I start my laptop, get to the desktop, launch a game, and then get to the game menu,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I start my laptop, get to the desktop, launch a game, and then get to the game menu,...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. My user disappeared. Without a backup, is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My user disappeared. Without a backup, is there anyway to get it back?: I used "netplwiz" to change my username, after I did this the user disappeared entirelytried to fix it by adding a new user with the same name, but instead it made a new "userdotdomain"files are still here, I could just copy them over. I'm wondering if there's a way to make a...
  5. My user disappeared. Without a backup, is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user disappeared. Without a backup, is there anyway to get it back?: I used "netplwiz" to change my username, after I did this the user disappeared entirelytried to fix it by adding a new user with the same name, but instead it made a new "userdotdomain"files are still here, I could just copy them over. I'm wondering if there's a way to make a...
  6. My user disappeared. Without a backup, is there anyway to get it back?

7. Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?: My laptop, which runs on Windows 10, somehow keeps taking automatic screenshots of my desktop, and saves it to the clipboard. Every time I try to copy-paste text, it sends an image instead. I've tried right-clicking and using the keyboard shortcut, but nothing changes. I've...
  8. Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?

Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?: My laptop, which runs on Windows 10, somehow keeps taking automatic screenshots of my desktop, and saves it to the clipboard. Every time I try to copy-paste text, it sends an image instead. I've tried right-clicking and using the keyboard shortcut, but nothing changes. I've...
  9. Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Is there anyway to screen record my desktop with audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to screen record my desktop with audio?: I would like to record my desktop/screen with internal audio, using either game bar or skype. When I use game bar the screen record button is grey out and it would not let me record unless I'm in a game, is there anyway work around to this? Thank You submitted by...