Windows 10: Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and...

Discus and support Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and switch automatically to another if one gets disconnected?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vijay1700, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Vijay1700 Win User

Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and...

Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and switch automatically to another if one gets disconnected?

:)

Vijay1700, Apr 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to access internet using the 4G LTE connection and the LAN connection simultaneously. However, only one network connection stays active at a time i.e. if you are using 4G LTE internet connection, the LAN connection will be
    disabled automatically.

We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions, as this allows us to enhance the User Interface and implement new features. Hence, I would suggest you to post your feedback or suggestions in Microsoft
    Feedback Hub so that our developing team can
    review your feedback and suggestions.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and...

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and...

1. Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and... - Similar Threads - anyway live Internet

2. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  3. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  4. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?: I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my...
  5. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?: I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my...
  6. Windows 10 shows no internet icon but connected anyways

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 shows no internet icon but connected anyways: Hi there, I've had this issue for some months where my pc shows that i'm not connected to the internet, but I am in fact connected and can access the web and everything.What I cant do is open any Microsoft apps on my pc like Xbox game passI've tried uninstalling and...
  7. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously: Hi,I was required to create two local accounts on my PC Windows 10. My question is: Can I be signed in both local accounts simultaneously? Can I work on my PC using one local account, while still having programs running on the second local account please? I wish to avoid...
  8. Live mail will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live mail will not connect to internet: My wifes Computer down loaded and updated automatically yesterday and since then she has not been able to log in to her e-mails using live mail. The e-mail address and password are correct for both receiving and sending e-mails as I downloaded Thunderbird onto her computer...
  9. Using (2) Displays simultaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using (2) Displays simultaneously: I have (2) Displays - One big monitor and One on my laptop. Is there a way to bring up an Excel Spreadsheet on one and a download from my online class on the other?...
  10. Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?: Could you Boot 2 Operating Systems at the same time on different monitors? This would practically mean 2 computers running off the same tower but is it possible? LinusTechTips posted a video about this ([MEDIA]) but I don't want to run it as a server, just 2 machines not 3...