Windows 10: is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram?

Discus and support is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im tryna run cs go and all i need is more allocated video ram. can i allocate more?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenShankroff, May 22, 2020.

1. is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram?

im tryna run cs go and all i need is more allocated video ram. can i allocate more?

:)

BenShankroff, May 22, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 22, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10 laptop ?

I want to increase my dedicated video ram but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10) laptop

Lenovo v110-15AST

Procesor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2,90GHz 64bit

RAM: 8 GB

Video card: Radeon r5 graphics

Windows 10 home

is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram? ca99fded-5e7b-4e52-8c31-87e743d9d8fe?upload=true.png
    please
    help

***Moved from Windows 10 Insider Preview***

Vakaris Augustas, May 22, 2020
  4. is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram?

Increasing Video RAM

Hey. So i've been thinking about increasing my Video RAM because its really low, i have 4gb RAM but only 128mb are dedicated to vram. Are there some problems that i can experience by doing it or is it totally safe?

Diogo FilipePires Godinho, May 22, 2020
Thema:

is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram?

1. is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram? - Similar Threads - anyway increase aloocated

2. How to increase Video RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase Video RAM?: Hello. I have Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 20IAP of 8 gb of ram 4 basic + 4 added and and intel processor. For gaming purpose, I want to increase its vram and I tried several ways to increase but it didn't increase. Anyone have the solution of increase the vram?...
  3. How to increase Video RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase Video RAM?: Hello. I have Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 20IAP of 8 gb of ram 4 basic + 4 added and and intel processor. For gaming purpose, I want to increase its vram and I tried several ways to increase but it didn't increase. Anyone have the solution of increase the vram?...
  4. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  5. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  6. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Increase the video ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Increase the video ram: Hello, could someone please list how you can increase the video ram of a computer with a step by step process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-the-video-ram/04b7b326-feea-4bcf-b954-87c6adc3dffe
  8. Increasing RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Increasing RAM: I have a lumia 950, is there a way to increase ram from 3 to 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-ram/0ec73083-aec0-422e-b95f-b05f60f85e21
  9. Increase the Ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Increase the Ram: Can I increase my laptop ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-the-ram/543b890a-ddbe-4a8a-839f-1234841ada8b
  10. Anyway to increase max brightness ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to increase max brightness ?: Just picked up the ASUS Vivobook S532 and while i love it i wish it was a touch brighter. So i was wondering if there was a way to increase the maximum brightness ? Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]...