Windows 10: Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

Discus and support Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mya16, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Mya16 Win User

Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my computer? With the StreamRecorder application the information is saved into File Explorer which I have been able to access through the Window's Device Portal. Is there a way I can see this data in real-time instead of downloading it after the fact?

:)

Mya16, Feb 4, 2023

2. Hololens sensors driver Bug

Ok. I have done it already.

Do you know how to restrict driver auto installation for Hololens Sensor?

ScientistCrazy, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Using Cortana Intelligence in HoloLens Applications

Source: Using Cortana Intelligence in HoloLens Applications | Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog

Brink, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...2/ba-p/1371494

Brink, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2? - Similar Threads - anyway live stream

2. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?: I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my...
  3. live tv streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    live tv streaming: Cannot live stream tv channels. Comcast says its the computer, not the router or wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tv-streaming/1646bb83-66a7-4c4a-8738-e52e0ffa4992
  4. Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and...: Is there anyway to have 2 live Internet connections simultaneously and switch automatically to another if one gets disconnected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyway-to-have-2-live-internet/6d4e1f1e-4e8c-426f-b3a2-7bb52591b30e
  5. Live stream won't go live

Live stream won't go live: All the sudden my live stream that I have been posting for years on a daily basis to YouTube won't go live. Is it my desktop computer, my Logitech webcam or YouTube? Thank you....
  6. live stream buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    live stream buffering: When I watch live stream webcam the picture keeps stopping and buffering for a long time. How do I fix this? Please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thank you...
  7. Hololens sensors driver Bug

Hololens sensors driver Bug: This is bugreport. I haven't found convenient bugreport form. I have Lenovo Explorer and I have some problem bug with nevest driver 10.0.18362.1162. The Left controller doesn't work properly, it isn't tracked, because its lights is low. But if I install "10.0.16299.1042 it...
  8. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream
  9. no sound on live streaming

no sound on live streaming: I have a new PC with windows 10 installed. I can hear sound if I'm online like YouTube. I can't get sound from Facebook live streaming. Also movies I have on a USB there is no sound when I play them....
  10. live stream on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live stream on PC: How to live stream on pc? do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC? I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype. However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things...