Windows 10: Is there anyway to play Windows Phone games on a PC?

Discus and support Is there anyway to play Windows Phone games on a PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to be able to earn achievements for gamerscore and play some of them. I definitely dont own a windows phone. is there anyway to play them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lowkeyf1sh, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Is there anyway to play Windows Phone games on a PC?

I want to be able to earn achievements for gamerscore and play some of them. I definitely dont own a windows phone. is there anyway to play them? Especially with the windows phone store coming to an end, id love to download some of them before its too late

submitted by /u/lowkeyf1sh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lowkeyf1sh, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 30, 2019
  3. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Is there anyway to play Windows Phone games on a PC?

Phone to PC/Xbox multiplayer games?

Hello X1f3r,

Not all games have the option to play with more than one person. If invitations are permitted, each game will have a different way to invite someone. You might check in the main menu to see if invitations are possible.

Follow these steps:

• On Start, tap Games
    • In Games, sign in to (or join) Xbox LIVE.
    • Tap on a game to open it. The game should tell you whether you can play it at the same time as someone else (real-time) or take turns playing (turn-based). If the person has a Windows 7 Phone, he will receive the invitation directly, if he has a different
      phone, a link will be sent with the invitation

Patrizia R., Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Is there anyway to play Windows Phone games on a PC?

1. Is there anyway to play Windows Phone games on a PC? - Similar Threads - anyway play Phone

2. PC crashes while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while playing a game: HiMu PC crashes while playing a gameIt only occurs while a game is running. Suddenly the PC crashes and I have to restart it manually with the button.If I go to the event viewer I see these errors:El servicio GLCKIO2 no pudo iniciarse debido al siguiente error: El sistema no...
  3. Playing simple games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing simple games on PC: I asked how to get rid of the dancing cards adter winning a game, and djgot the advice to just click on them and they would go away. Tht worked, but now when i click on a game: Solitaire, Spider or Free Cell, I get an elaborate ad, and not the game! This used to be VERY easy,...
  4. Playing simple games on PC

Playing simple games on PC: I asked how to get rid of the dancing cards adter winning a game, and djgot the advice to just click on them and they would go away. Tht worked, but now when i click on a game: Solitaire, Spider or Free Cell, I get an elaborate ad, and not the game! This used to be VERY easy,...
  5. PC crashes when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes when playing games.: Computer keeps on crashing whenever I play some computer games. Lately been playing Bannerlord and Nioh and sometimes I get a random black screen crash without warning. the sound would still play for a few minutes but no amount of input can restore the game or the computer...
  6. Is there anyway to change the screenshot button for in game?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to change the screenshot button for in game?: Hey so i really like taking screenshots but with a 60% keyboard hitting alt+fn+prtsc is kind of annoying is there anyway i can change this? submitted by /u/Qizaaii [link] [comments]...
  7. PC crashing when playing games

PC crashing when playing games: my pc is always crashing when i play games like gta 5 roblox far cry 5 minecraft and more i already tried resetting my pc but its still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-when-playing-games/91134ea0-c3c7-42f1-89c4-beea666ba8a8
  8. Family account: kid can play game anyway

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family account: kid can play game anyway: I have Roblox studio and Roblox player Blocked on Kids Family Account. I have even unistalled it. Also Chrome is blocked. However, he sometimes can still play it. I do not know via browser or App. For instance, I just saw it, he closed it. I checked family settings and...
  9. Playing PC-DVD game on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing PC-DVD game on Windows 10: Game is installed and running GFWL games for widows live software but when I try to load the game and play I get an ORDINAL 43 error which seems to be related to DLL files or systems. Not sure how fix this. Was told to re-install GFWL but that did not fix it. Thanks for any...
  10. Playing pc games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing pc games on windows 10: Why can't i play my old pc games now I have windows 10. They used to play ok on Vista and windows 7. Wish I didn't have windows 10 now. Hate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-pc-games-on-windows-10/56f44db8-729b-4d3a-9d89-605423f4c421