Windows 10: Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached

Discus and support Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, Is there a way to change the highlighted part of the screenshot above? Is that the username? Thanks in advance!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hughbert.Projekt, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached

Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached 5dd32b12-fd5d-4153-8762-dbf81ceea0d1?upload=true.png

Hello,

Is there a way to change the highlighted part of the screenshot above? Is that the username? Thanks in advance!

:)

Hughbert.Projekt, Apr 6, 2020

2. FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Can't rename folder.

Hi Howard,

It is possible that the difficulty renaming your folder is due to access/account limitation or a recent change was made on your computer. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting an error message when trying to rename the folder?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the "Public" folders?

We will be waiting for your response.

Dennis Mop, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached

1. Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached - Similar Threads - anyway rename screenshot

2. Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached: Hi, I'm getting random crashes on my new build. Drive Verifier went into a Driver Verifier detected violation loop but I managed to get some dmp files from it. They point to a vhf.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. The windows drive is new and the install is only 2 days old. Thanks!...
  3. Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes - Drive Verifier Bluescreenview screenshot attached: Hi, I'm getting random crashes on my new build. Drive Verifier went into a Driver Verifier detected violation loop but I managed to get some dmp files from it. They point to a vhf.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. The windows drive is new and the install is only 2 days old. Thanks!...
  4. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  5. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  6. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is there anyway to change the screenshot button for in game?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to change the screenshot button for in game?: Hey so i really like taking screenshots but with a 60% keyboard hitting alt+fn+prtsc is kind of annoying is there anyway i can change this? submitted by /u/Qizaaii [link] [comments]...
  8. Anyway to disable onedrive renaming my file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyway to disable onedrive renaming my file: HiIs there any way for one drive to stop automatically renaming files i uploaded to it.like disabling it right away, so i can just upload files as it is, like how i normally upload it to gdrive / dropbox...
  9. How do I attach a screenshot to an email?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I attach a screenshot to an email?: How do I attach a screenshot to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-attach-a-screenshot-to-an-email/e7c74821-4fd5-4010-8237-a63de0b6788a
  10. Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached*

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached*: Hi, i don't know why but in Micsoft Word or Excel or Outlook the user information is incorrect this is the section when opening any office application for the first time and you sign in... Click "File" then "Account" this is where we see "User Information" i used...