Windows 10: Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...

Discus and support Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a damaged registry and upgrade doesnt fix it and doing custom install cause my os to malfunction and now wont start windows at all and i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaw-krow Däshsabè, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...

I have a damaged registry and upgrade doesnt fix it and doing custom install cause my os to malfunction and now wont start windows at all and i dont have bootable media. Why isnt there a way to just fix the registry without risking the computer not running again just to fix that.

:)

Shaw-krow Däshsabè, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...

1. Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and... - Similar Threads - anyway repair registry

2. Is there anyway to repair system files without internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to repair system files without internet?: I found out that my PC Windows 10 has corrupted files, I don't know how but I do need it fixed.The corrupted files stop me from even wiping/resetting the entire PC, so I'm out of ideas.I've tried sfc scannow, but it doesn't help, I can't use the DISM command without internet...
  3. Is there anyway to repair system files without internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to repair system files without internet?: I found out that my PC Windows 10 has corrupted files, I don't know how but I do need it fixed.The corrupted files stop me from even wiping/resetting the entire PC, so I'm out of ideas.I've tried sfc scannow, but it doesn't help, I can't use the DISM command without internet...
  4. Is there anyway to repair system files without internet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...: I have a damaged registry and upgrade doesnt fix it and doing custom install cause my os to malfunction and now wont start windows at all and i dont have bootable media. Why isnt there a way to just fix the registry without risking the computer not running again just to fix...
  6. Bonjour App not uninstalling or repairing

Bonjour App not uninstalling or repairing: The Bonjour program is part of Windows installer Package on my computer. I would like to uninstall or repair it, but I get a message stating " A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor." I need help getting...
  7. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.: Hey guys, I have an app , but i made some changes by accident in the app's settings, and i want to remove that data. And, it doesn't have app settings, since i installed it from an installer i downloaded. When i reinstalled the app, the data was still on it. How to remove the...
  8. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.: Hey guys, I have an app , but i made some changes by accident in the app's settings, and i want to remove that data. And, it doesn't have app settings, since i installed it from an installer i downloaded. When i reinstalled the app, the data was still on it. How to remove the...
  9. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

10. Uninstalling app that isn't on registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling app that isn't on registry: I tried to download a new version of Quicken and the first step of the new version required uninstalling prior version. This step crashed and I've tried to manually uninstall Quicken but it doesn't show up on my app list to uninstall. I can still click this file to open my...