Windows 10: Is there anyway to turn down the sound manually in the store?

Discus and support Is there anyway to turn down the sound manually in the store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I am Running Windows 10 Home, and I was browsing the store as usual, but I was trying to figure out how to turn down the music volume when I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denial, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Denial Win User

Is there anyway to turn down the sound manually in the store?

So, I am Running Windows 10 Home, and I was browsing the store as usual, but I was trying to figure out how to turn down the music volume when I was testing the sound bit rate of it, is there a way to do that? Or is it just stuck at default sound? Also, is it possible to add my own Windows Store Music to my iPad? As I would love to have it whilst I'm walking through town.

:)

Denial, Nov 23, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Is there anyway to manually view the contacts from my Zune backup?

Your contact list is in
    Hotmail Contacts

Entegy, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Is there anyway to manually view the contacts from my Zune backup?

Hi,

having had both my phone and laptop stolen I am wondering if it is possible to view the contents of a Zune backup so that I can extract my old contacts list. We had the files backed up the WHS so I have retrieved the contents of the C:\Users\hels\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows
    Phone Update\xxx area and restored these onto another laptop with Zune installed but nothing shows up without attaching a device.

are there any applications / utilities that would let me view the contents or extract the contacts list from the restore point that was saved?

many thanks,

Hels

Hels_Bels_2001, Nov 23, 2015
  4. Is there anyway to turn down the sound manually in the store?

Hello there Denial.

As far as I know I would have suggested using the Volume Mixer but in doing so I have also discovered the Store doesn't seem to appear as a separate application.The only possible solution that may or may not help might be to keep the Store minimised (which pauses the music) or browse to the Store in a Internet Browser and then use Volume Mixer to mute the browser while the music is still playing. Or you could take a further look in the Store App settings.

As for your other question I would think no since both companies for Apple and Windows are usually not compatible when it comes to sharing music and various apps. However you could try something like using a third party app or manually downloading them from the Store and syncing them to your iPad (although I'm not sure if this is possible).

Hope some of this helps *Smile.

ellellell1, Nov 24, 2015
  5. Denial Win User
    Thanks mate, some of them did help me out, i also discovered you can only turn down the music, when you only have purchased it, which is weird that you cannot turn it down when listening to the demo, really weird, something to suggest to them i spose, i think this case is solved as Inspector Clouseau has said in his own 2 words *Wink

Denial, Nov 24, 2015
  6. Yes I would agree that is weird. It sounds like Windows still has some work to do on some of their apps *092.
    Glad that I was able to help solve most of the problem.

ellellell1, Nov 24, 2015
  7. Denial Win User
    Agreed something to add in their Windows Feed Back eh *Wink I am loving Windows 10 though

Denial, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is there anyway to turn down the sound manually in the store?

1. Is there anyway to turn down the sound manually in the store? - Similar Threads - anyway turn down

2. Turn down system sounds on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn down system sounds on windows 11: In previous versions of windows system sounds were on the volume mixer list. Is this moved or removed? How can I turn down system sounds relative to other sounds on my systemThank you....
  3. Turn down system sounds on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn down system sounds on windows 11: In previous versions of windows system sounds were on the volume mixer list. Is this moved or removed? How can I turn down system sounds relative to other sounds on my systemThank you....
  4. I can't turn down the sound in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn down the sound in Windows 11.: I have an HP Pavilion 15 laptop and I can't turn down the sound on it. I tried playing with the speaker and master volume, reinstalling drivers and running troubleshooters, but nothing is working. Do you have an idea what's going on? Thanks.Kylar...
  5. I can't turn down the sound in Windows 11.

I can't turn down the sound in Windows 11.: I have an HP Pavilion 15 laptop and I can't turn down the sound on it. I tried playing with the speaker and master volume, reinstalling drivers and running troubleshooters, but nothing is working. Do you have an idea what's going on? Thanks.Kylar...
  6. WIFI Cannot Be Turned on Manually

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Cannot Be Turned on Manually: My parents' computer windows 10, dell earlier yesterday would not allow connection to our wifi services despite showing our network as an option for connection and having connected before without issue. I reset the network adapters, which did not work. I went to network...
  7. Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected.: So I'm trying to listen to Spotify and I connected my air pods but my volume wont go up or down. It stays as one volume and doesn't change. I can move the volume bar with my mouse but it doesn't change pitch its just the same volume the whole time. I don't know how to fix it...
  8. Sound not turning down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound not turning down: I haven't made any recent changes to my pc but today the sound decided to stop responding. It wont turn down, even if it's at 0%, so my pc is kind of unusable with my headphones at the moment. Severely hurt my ears when first ocurred, please help....
  9. Store down?

Store down?: Anyone having issues accessing store at the moment? I launch it and after a little while it reports ' something happened our end - try waiting a bit' etc etc 53285
  10. Store down?

Store down?: Are people having issues with accessing store at the moment?, page not loaded please try again later message coming up on 'most' of our user accounts and PCs but strangely a couple accounts still working 87234