Windows 10: Is there anyway to watch youtube with a incorrect date on windows 10?

Discus and support Is there anyway to watch youtube with a incorrect date on windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As of now if you try to visit youtube with a wrong date on windows, the website blocks you from entering/watching. I was wondering if there is anyway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pezhmank, Mar 28, 2021.

1. pezhmank Win User

Is there anyway to watch youtube with a incorrect date on windows 10?

As of now if you try to visit youtube with a wrong date on windows, the website blocks you from entering/watching. I was wondering if there is anyway to watch youtube without having to have a correct date on the windows 10 PC?

:)

pezhmank, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Freeze with short sound loops while watching youtube

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you updated all the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the Windows update?
    • is the issue specific with YouTube?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the
    playing Audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems.

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 28, 2021
  3. GypsyCB Win User
    I just installed Windows 10 and can not watch videos in YouTube; I keep getting an error message --running Edge

Original Title: youtube

Hi,

I just installed Windows 10 and can not watch videos in YouTube; I keep getting an error message --running Edge. I have tried the suggestions listed in previous posts to no avail. I have also tried to watch YouTube using Internet Explorer and it still
    just shows the same error message.

I am close to the point of uninstalling Windows 10 and going back to my previous Windows 7.

Thanks

GypsyCB, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to watch youtube with a incorrect date on windows 10? - Similar Threads - anyway watch youtube

2. Reinstalled windows 10, random disconnects when watching youtube.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled windows 10, random disconnects when watching youtube.: Hi, a few months back i corrupted my windows 10 during an update and I had to reinstall windows 10 to my pc. I found a free windows 10 home and installed it to a flash drive and thats how I installed windows back on my pc. Everything seemed to work fine until I would do...
  3. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  4. Windows 10 Mail incorrect date.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail incorrect date.: My windows mail program is now showing a date in December of 2037. The time display on my laptop and in Time settings is correct. It is just in my mail program. Ideas??...
  5. Incorrect installation date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect installation date?: Hi I have Windows 10 on a laptop that is about 2 years old. The system information gives the original install date as 23 October 2018, and the logs all begin only on 22 October 2018. I cannot find a system restore point before this either. I have not actively reinstalled...
  6. incorrect date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    incorrect date: The date and time on my Surface Book Pro Windows 10 is correct. But if a create a new file, the date is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-date/486fc3cc-7ace-4dca-8dd7-ba03bd9c631b"
  7. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  8. BSOD watching youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching youtube: Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser. I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD when watching Youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD when watching Youtube videos: Hi! I have started to get strange, frequent BSODs when I am wathing Youtube videos. These BSODs occur with Opera and Firefox. Computer stops responding, sound cuts off same time and I cant move mouse. First, I suspected my new graphic card, MSI GT 710 2GD3H LP might be...
  10. HELP Windows 10 Slow Can't Even Watch Youtube

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HELP Windows 10 Slow Can't Even Watch Youtube: Hello I'm not sure if this is caused by an update or not but lately(And I mean just the past 2 or 3 days) my PC has been extremely slow. The disk usage in the task manager is almost always at 90-100% if I open more than one browser confirmed for chrome, firefox, and explorer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com