Windows 10: Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad

Discus and support Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 10 dosent recognize my laptop's touchpad. I tried go into the device mananger, but i had no luck. The device mananger didnt noticed either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tuzson Mark, May 14, 2024.

1. Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad

My windows 10 dosent recognize my laptop's touchpad. I tried go into the device mananger, but i had no luck. The device mananger didnt noticed either. I know my touchpad is working, beacuse In BIOS settings its working correctly and in widnwos 11 to.

:)

Tuzson Mark, May 14, 2024
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, May 14, 2024
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Touchpad not working correctly!

Hi Moosa,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried to restart your computer?

If yes, and the issue still persists, we suggest that you use a mouse to troubleshoot the touchpad then follow these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Type Control Panel.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound to the options listed.
    • Choose Devices and Printers.
    • Choose the driver for your touchpad.
    • Right click then select Troubleshoot.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, May 14, 2024
  4. Josie23 Win User

Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad 172894d1516139474t-i-want-disable-touchpad-dell-laptop-1.png

Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad 172895d1516139576t-i-want-disable-touchpad-dell-laptop-2.png

Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad 172896d1516139585t-i-want-disable-touchpad-dell-laptop-3.png

Josie23, May 14, 2024
Thema:

Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad

1. Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad - Similar Threads - are laptops are

2. Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad: My windows 10 dosent recognize my laptop's touchpad. I tried go into the device mananger, but i had no luck. The device mananger didnt noticed either. I know my touchpad is working, beacuse In BIOS settings its working correctly and in widnwos 11 to....
  3. Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there are laptops that are dosnent support widnows 10 correctly? Touchpad: My windows 10 dosent recognize my laptop's touchpad. I tried go into the device mananger, but i had no luck. The device mananger didnt noticed either. I know my touchpad is working, beacuse In BIOS settings its working correctly and in widnwos 11 to....
  4. 0x8024A004 in widnows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8024A004 in widnows 10: What is this error code and how can I fix it. Im doing update on the PC. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x8024a004-in-widnows-10/737cc999-aa53-4779-b5f9-90129fb8f1fd
  5. 0x8024A004 in widnows 10

0x8024A004 in widnows 10: What is this error code and how can I fix it. Im doing update on the PC. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x8024a004-in-widnows-10/737cc999-aa53-4779-b5f9-90129fb8f1fd
  6. 0x8024A004 in widnows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Touchpad not functioning correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not functioning correctly: I have a 4 year old HP Pavilion 15 laptop. The hard drive was playing up so I have installed an SSD in it's place. Rather than clone the old HDD to the new drive, I did a clean install of Windows 10 intending to migrate data and settings across later. I have also updated the...
  8. Touchpad not functioning correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad not functioning correctly: I have a 4 year old HP Pavilion 15 laptop. The hard drive was playing up so I have installed an SSD in it's place. Rather than clone the old HDD to the new drive, I did a clean install of Windows 10 intending to migrate data and settings across later. I have also updated the...
  9. Touchpad not functioning correctly

10. transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop: I had a desktop with windows 10pro it recently suffered a power supply failure the hardrive is in good conditions it works perfect but I bought a asus vivobook with windows 10 can I transfer my license from the 10pro to the 10...