Windows 10: Is There Manything App Windows Version for PCs?

Discus and support Is There Manything App Windows Version for PCs? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft team, I'm searching for a solution of the software, Manything for PC which developed for mobile devices Android and iOS, my question... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IvanNikov, May 7, 2020.

1. IvanNikov Win User

Is There Manything App Windows Version for PCs?

Hello, Microsoft team, I'm searching for a solution of the software, Manything for PC which developed for mobile devices Android and iOS, my question is how can I use this application without an Android emulator. I've searched and found only guides installing it with an Android emulator. Is there any solution to these?

:)

IvanNikov, May 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is There Manything App Windows Version for PCs? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Is There Manything App Windows Version for PCs? - Similar Threads - Manything App Version

2. Swapping Windows 10 Versions between 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swapping Windows 10 Versions between 2 PCs: SCENARIO: I have a PC that I am going to retire. It has Windows 10 Pro. The new PC that I am buying comes with Windows 10 Home. ASK: I would like to put Windows 10 Pro on my new PC and Windows 10 Home on the old PC. Swap the Windows 10 versions. QUESTION: How can I do...
  3. Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs: Hi, I am trying to install the Icloud app onto a 2nd windows 10 pc. When I go into Microsoft Store to try and install it states that I already own this app but gives me the option to install onto a device. However when I click this option, the device I want to install it...
  4. Windows 10 version 2004: no 32-bit versions on new PCs anymore

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004: no 32-bit versions on new PCs anymore: Microsoft plans to release the new feature update for the company's Windows 10 operating system, Windows 10 version 2004, in May 2020. OEMs have received the new version ahead of time to put the latest version of Windows 10 on devices. Usually, requirements don't change...
  5. Your Phone App on Domain PCs

Your Phone App on Domain PCs: Is it possible to get this App to function in a domain environment? I have a Note 10+ that connects to my home PC without any issues at all, so I know that side of the setup is working fine. My situation is I have a PC where I log into it with domain credentials, but I...
  6. Future Windows 10 Versions for Limited Storage PCs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Future Windows 10 Versions for Limited Storage PCs: Since it seems that Microsoft's eventual plans for Windows 10 is to require greater system storage minimums than in the past, does anyone know if Microsoft has given any consideration to allowing users to supplement their small built-in storage drives by using USB flash...
  7. OneDrive not same version on our pcs

OneDrive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  8. One drive not same version on our pcs

One drive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  9. One drive not same version on our pcs

in Windows 10 Support
    One drive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  10. Is it legal to sell PCs with inactive Windows 10 version ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to sell PCs with inactive Windows 10 version ?: Hi I have an electronics shop. I format used PCs and resell them. I use Windows 10 copy downloaded from Microsoft official website. In the installation process I choose "I don't have product keys" hence a watermark appears (it's the costumer duty to buy activation key if he...