Windows 10: Is there no more Microsoft support anywhere anymore?

Discus and support Is there no more Microsoft support anywhere anymore? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Get Help app directs to a website. Website directs to a phone number. 1-877-696-7786 Phone number directs to the previous website. To be fair, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fesak, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Fesak Win User

Is there no more Microsoft support anywhere anymore?

Get Help app directs to a website.

Website directs to a phone number. 1-877-696-7786

Phone number directs to the previous website. To be fair, it does offer to send a link to the website as a text message. That would be very convenient in saving a few moments of typing in this circular function.

Literally zero way to contact any official technical support. Not even an email address that gets directed into a black hole. Great job guys. Thanks for nothing.

The community can't fix my issue. It is a bug on the back end of the account, nothing desktop or install related.

:)

Fesak, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 27, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 27, 2021
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there no more Microsoft support anywhere anymore? - Similar Threads - more Microsoft support

2. Can't Sign into Microsoft Account Anywhere

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign into Microsoft Account Anywhere: Hello. My user profile is a "Local Account" because when I attempt to sign-in it displays this: Opening the Xbox App and clicking "Sign In" doesn't work, either. The first attempt refreshes the front page of the store but gives no window to enter log-in information. Further...
  3. Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool anymore?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool anymore?: Why am I not able to use Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool anymore? I got a message saying the version has expired andwill no longer run on my computer. Please let me know why. Thanks for your help....
  4. Dual boot menu dissapeared and there is no option any more anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual boot menu dissapeared and there is no option any more anywhere: Hello I had a win7 os and i install in the same ssd 1Tb in a new partition a win10 new os. there was a boot menu in the begining to choose what os i want and default was win10. It worked normal for 10 days and suddenly maybe after a win10 update the boot menu is...
  5. WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??: I had movie Maker on my laptop about four years ago, and while I know it isn't powerful, it was perfect for what I needed. I'm trying to find it now, and all I can find are bootleg apps with a watermark claiming to be genuine movie Maker programs, which I know isn't true, or...
  6. My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Computer Not Supported Anymore???: I was Given the below response to a question concerning my Display going out for 30 to 45 seconds at a time... Is this true that my computer cannot run Windows 10 any longer??? My Gateway spec are at the bottom......
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere: [img] Today we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Movies & TV app for Xbox and Windows 10 devices now supports Movies Anywhere, which brings your favorite film libraries together in one place. When you connect your Microsoft account with your Movies Anywhere...
  8. Microsoft Family sharing and play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family sharing and play anywhere: I purchased Gears of war 4 from Microsoft store which I am playing on my gaming laptop and don't own Xbox one. I would like to play this game with my sons on another 2 PCs. I have successfully added everyone to Microsoft family and installed the game using my account signed...
  9. Sharing Options will not remain set, no SHARING tab anywhere anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Options will not remain set, no SHARING tab anywhere anymore.: I had a well working Network LAN. Then next login, no network shares detected or shared, just no content. ISP still fires up fine. My LAN is gone, I know not where. I have tried things from so many threads with no solution. It worked before, now doesn't. I tried to...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere: Today we are excited to share that Microsoft Movies & TV1 now supports Disney Movies Anywhere. When you connect your Microsoft Movies & TV account with Disney Movies Anywhere, all of your eligible Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars digital movies currently in your...