Windows 10: Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10?

Discus and support Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No more free remote access tech support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MSwhip, Feb 3, 2020.

1. MSwhip Win User

Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10?

No more free remote access tech support?

:)

MSwhip, Feb 3, 2020
  2. PeterEdu Win User

Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to
    a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's supposed to give options like 'call me back' or 'chat with a person' etc, but none of those options appears. There's just a box that says "Talk to a person" but the options are not visible. Is this just
    a glitch, or is the live chat with a person feature not yet functional?

PeterEdu, Feb 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10?

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10?

1. Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10? - Similar Threads - more person person

2. In person support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In person support: How the in person support work? I scheduled one at 1:00 pm today, no clue how it will work! Is any phone number I can call in for support? I search on the internet, there are couple of them pop up, non of them works!Thanks!...
  3. In person support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In person support: How the in person support work? I scheduled one at 1:00 pm today, no clue how it will work! Is any phone number I can call in for support? I search on the internet, there are couple of them pop up, non of them works!Thanks!...
  4. In person support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to open a support ticket without chatting to an agent and with a personal / home...

How to open a support ticket without chatting to an agent and with a personal / home...: How to open a support ticket directpy for a personal / home subscription without chatting with an agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-a-support-ticket-without-chatting-to/b31d393f-71b0-4423-af65-3638b9d2b46d
  6. Microsoft personal support

Microsoft personal support: How do I get a real person to answer a question I have related to Windows 11 on a MacBook Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-personal-support/c1c4b2c7-75aa-4371-90fa-dc6cb6c27f79
  7. Microsoft personal support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft personal support: How do I get a real person to answer a question I have related to Windows 11 on a MacBook Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-personal-support/c1c4b2c7-75aa-4371-90fa-dc6cb6c27f79
  8. ONLY CAN CHAT WITH ONE PERSON

ONLY CAN CHAT WITH ONE PERSON: How do I enable the abilities to chat with more than one person I've been stuck for hours pls can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-can-chat-with-one-person/12b9a76f-af33-45bf-8bb4-53ca636d8af4
  9. How to chat with a person?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to chat with a person?: Cant install apps from windows store ? Says something happened at our end. Try again later Iam stuck at that. I have tried everything i could find online. I have reinstall store app multiple times. Have done all the updates. Have talked to them on phone. But they could not...
  10. Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working: I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's...