Windows 10: Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC?

Discus and support Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, experts. Is there a way to programmatically request licenses via the Volume Licence Service Center (VLSC)? For example, via PowerShell or an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by matthew.smith, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC?

Hello, experts. Is there a way to programmatically request licenses via the Volume Licence Service Center (VLSC)? For example, via PowerShell or an API? If so, link to reference please? If not, is it on the roadmap? Thank you in advance

:)

matthew.smith, Feb 27, 2019

2. My Phone API

Hi there, I'm sorry to say that we do not have an API or an OM to provide programmatic access to our software + services.

Richie Weldon

Richie Weldon - MSFT, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 in VLSC

Mine showed up the other night. The Keys showed up a couple of days before the download did. I did notice that the number of downloads under Windows changed several times before I got Windows 10 added to my download list. The VLSC currently list 139
    downloads under Windows for me but that includes Windows 10 Education versions.

Dilberttech, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC?

VLSC Confirmation mail not get

Im trying to step by step to create vlsc portal. After giving business mail i submitted but there are no mail in my inbox from microsoft volume license service. im trying 2 or 3 time but same problem. no confirmation main get in business mail ID.

Plz help.... What can i do now.

Tnx...

ISTIAK

ISTIAK AHMED, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC?

1. Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC? - Similar Threads - programmatic access API

2. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  3. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  4. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to update Quick Access programmatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to update Quick Access programmatically: Hi, I use Google Drive and every time I restart Windows it auto-populates to File Explorer's Quick Access bar - which is annoying. I have started an inquiry with Google here -Research:Why does Google Drive keep auto-populating ... Google Support ForumsI don't expect Google to...
  6. How to update Quick Access programmatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Quick Access programmatically: Hi, I use Google Drive and every time I restart Windows it auto-populates to File Explorer's Quick Access bar - which is annoying. I have started an inquiry with Google here -Research:Why does Google Drive keep auto-populating ... Google Support ForumsI don't expect Google to...
  7. How to update Quick Access programmatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Programmatic access of internal GPS in Win10 Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Programmatic access of internal GPS in Win10 Surface Pro: We have a number of new Win10 x64 Surface Pro LTE units with internal GPS. Can someone pls point me to information on accessing the GPS device/data programmatically, i.e. at the application developer's level, not at the user's UI level. I think I have established that the...
  9. About VLSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    About VLSC: Hi, I recently encountered VLSC, and all I know is that it allows us to download microsoft softwares. May I know more about VLSC? If i have a valid business email, will i be able to access VLSC and download softwares from there? Thank you....
  10. Is there way to programmatically add folders to Windows10 Quick Access

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there way to programmatically add folders to Windows10 Quick Access: I am running windows 10 pro I would like to add folders to quick access using a script. Using powershell, cmd, wmi etc. I know that I can access quick access by using from the run prompt shell:::{679F85CB-0220-4080-B29B-5540CC05AAB6} to take me to quick access. I have...