Windows 10: Is there proper Win10 setting to switch off these shield overlays in 2020?

Discus and support Is there proper Win10 setting to switch off these shield overlays in 2020? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/karazjo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/karazjo, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Is there proper Win10 setting to switch off these shield overlays in 2020?

/u/karazjo, Jan 19, 2020

2. UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Is there proper Win10 setting to switch off these shield overlays in 2020?

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Is there proper Win10 setting to switch off these shield overlays in 2020?

1. Is there proper Win10 setting to switch off these shield overlays in 2020? - Similar Threads - proper Win10 setting

2. Game Bar overlay won't disable despite all settings turned to off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar overlay won't disable despite all settings turned to off: I like to use steam and for the longest time when pressing the xbox button on a controller the steam menu would popup e.g. big picture mode recently the xbox game bar has instead taken precedence and it seems like there is no way to disable it settings don't seem to do...
  3. Game Bar overlay won't disable despite all settings turned to off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar overlay won't disable despite all settings turned to off: I like to use steam and for the longest time when pressing the xbox button on a controller the steam menu would popup e.g. big picture mode recently the xbox game bar has instead taken precedence and it seems like there is no way to disable it settings don't seem to do...
  4. Windows media control overlay not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows media control overlay not working properly: I have this issue since I don't even know when I first noticed it. The stuff that comes up when you press volume in some windows programs whereby next to the volume there also come media control buttons. My problem is that the buttons are all square blocks. Otherwise they...
  5. Language switching overlay how to turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language switching overlay how to turn off: When using alt shift to change language inputs, there's will be such an overlay on the right side of the screen, near the medium but slightly below that, that is pretty much the same when I click on the language icon in taskbar. The overlay works also, if I keep pressing down...
  6. Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?: Hello, since I have Windows 10, my monitor or the TV I use as a monitor switches off again and again, or the communication breaks down. This worked fine for windows 7 and only started when I installed win 10. It always happens by chance, without a reason. Sometimes every...
  7. ON/OFF SWITCHES

in Windows 10 Customization
    ON/OFF SWITCHES: When making settings, there are often "switches" in an oval shaped box. For example: - Automatically download updates is showing a clear background; the switch is in the L.H. side of the oval, and there is an 'off' at the side of the oval. Am I correct in assuming that this...
  8. Protection Shield

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection Shield: I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730
  9. Switching off external HDDs in latest Win10 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching off external HDDs in latest Win10 1803: After the upgrade to RedStone 4 , I found it very difficult to shut-down ( switch off) of my external HDDs . When clicking on "safe remove" in the taskbar , I often get " still in use " ! I wonder ; in use , by what ........!! Only reboot allows a safely remove of this HDDs...
  10. Policy Setting to prevent Power Switch off of devices?

in Windows 10 Support
    Policy Setting to prevent Power Switch off of devices?: I am looking for help from anyone with intimate knowledge of the group policies. I have switched off all the power management settings which allow the O/S to switch off a device to save power. I am still getting disconnects and some times this affects the mouse and keyboard...