Windows 10: Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?

Discus and support Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've stumbled across a page of samsungs which claims to have a m.2 ssd with 512TB of storage... This is a misprint right??MZNLH512HALU-00A00/07 |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vgchat, Feb 14, 2020.

1. vgchat Win User

Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?

vgchat, Feb 14, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now? :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?

1. Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now? - Similar Threads - really 512TB SSD

2. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  3. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  4. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. really long booting time with SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    really long booting time with SSD: i have an old Lenovo G40-45 swapped the boot drive with 128GB SSD, but the HDD is still used using caddy in the dvd slot running Windows 10 20H2 the SSD used only for windows drive, all of my data (documents, games etc) stored in HDD using fast startup mode the boot time is...
  6. Getting right SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting right SSD: I have a dell 880-12na Desktop and recently bought this SSD to upgrade but its too small to fit the slot: Crucial P5 1 TB CT1000P5SSD8 Internal Solid State Drive-up to 3400 MB/s (3D NAND, NVMe, PCIe, M.2, 2280SS): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories How do I ensure I get...
  7. Partitions Right on SSD?

Partitions Right on SSD?: Windows 10 Home x64 18362.418 ((Clean install planned of 1909 soon as can get that done) Windows Defender/Malware Bytes Free for Protection Noticed another partition at end of my Laptops 128gb SSD, Did that come from doing a system reset months ago to fix the missing...
  8. Partitions Right on SSD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Partitions Right on SSD?: Windows 10 Home x64 18362.418 ((Clean install planned of 1909 soon as can get that done) Windows Defender/Malware Bytes Free for Protection Noticed another partition at end of my Laptops 128gb SSD, Did that come from doing a system reset months ago to fix the missing...
  9. Is Chrome Really Faster Now

in Browsers and Email
    Is Chrome Really Faster Now: I wonder why MS even put it in Windows 10?? Because there are many proprietary Share Point Server functions that ONLY work in IE and only designed to work there, and no other browser. Many companies use Share Point in their internal networks and depend on both IE and Share...
  10. Samsun PM830 SSD really,really slow

Samsun PM830 SSD really,really slow: Installed on an HP6910p laptop. BIOS SATA mode is set to native (which should activate AHCI). Samsung Magician Identifies it as a PM830 but says "not supported" reporting the serial number as S0TYNYABC21199? And it says AHCI is not active? Samsung Magician benchmark...