Windows 10: Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

Discus and support Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have an i5 3470 and i stumbled upon some documentation of a hidden power setting called performance boost mode...has anyone tried this besides me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by quicksilverstud, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

I have an i5 3470 and i stumbled upon some documentation of a hidden power setting called performance boost mode...has anyone tried this besides me? Its a pretty legit setting. When i was copying a 2gb file after setting the performance boost mode to aggressive my copying speed went up to 100mbps when before the modification i was topping out at 40mbps.

:)

quicksilverstud, Feb 8, 2020
  2. oemSoft Win User

Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

Referring to the video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not. would it a scam?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

oemSoft, Feb 8, 2020
  3. ali hey Win User
    Boost Windows 10 performance

How to boost Windows 10 performance ? my windows 10 is too slow. it take about 5 minutes to boot and all file and folder open very slow. My laptop is Z500 Lenovo with 6Gb Ram.

I installed win 10 Home version.

Is There any Suggestion for this problem?

I already down something according to here and my speed has been better.I want to know more.

Thank you

ali hey, Feb 8, 2020
  4. oemSoft Win User

Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

Referring to following video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not.

Furthermore, Geekbench would send report to data collection, is there any tools to measure CPU benchmarks without send report to third party?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

1. Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option - Similar Threads - requirements performance boost

2. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  3. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  4. About Processor Performance Boost.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Processor Performance Boost.: So i enabled PPB from a the Registry Editor because i was facing high temps while playing God Of War on ultra. I was touch 100 degrees on its default setting which was "aggressive" on both battery and plugged in. After disabling it i now get 60-75 degrees which is pretty...
  5. About Processor Performance Boost.

About Processor Performance Boost.: So i enabled PPB from a the Registry Editor because i was facing high temps while playing God Of War on ultra. I was touch 100 degrees on its default setting which was "aggressive" on both battery and plugged in. After disabling it i now get 60-75 degrees which is pretty...
  6. Gaming laptop performance boost

Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  7. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  8. Processor Performance Boost Mode registry key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Performance Boost Mode registry key?: Hi,I frequently switch between the processor performance boost mode options. I want to make it easier by making a bat file to change the registry key. But the problem is, I don't where is the value to change. Can you help me?...
  9. Processor Performance Boost Mode registry key?

Processor Performance Boost Mode registry key?: Hi,I frequently switch between the processor performance boost mode options. I want to make it easier by making a bat file to change the registry key. But the problem is, I don't where is the value to change. Can you help me?...
  10. Ultimate Performance mode option is gone!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ultimate Performance mode option is gone!: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 700 2in1 a pretty good laptop except for the fact it has no graphics card. This drawback was overcome by having the Ultimate performance mode power option which allowed the CPU to reach its boost clock speeds. But today when I booted up the laptop...