Windows 10: Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

Discus and support Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have an i5 3470 and i stumbled upon some documentation of a hidden power setting called performance boost mode...has anyone tried this besides me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by quicksilverstud, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

I have an i5 3470 and i stumbled upon some documentation of a hidden power setting called performance boost mode...has anyone tried this besides me? Its a pretty legit setting. When i was copying a 2gb file after setting the performance boost mode to aggressive my copying speed went up to 100mbps when before the modification i was topping out at 40mbps.

:)

quicksilverstud, Feb 8, 2020
  2. oemSoft Win User

Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

Referring to the video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not. would it a scam?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

oemSoft, Feb 8, 2020
  3. ali hey Win User
    Boost Windows 10 performance

How to boost Windows 10 performance ? my windows 10 is too slow. it take about 5 minutes to boot and all file and folder open very slow. My laptop is Z500 Lenovo with 6Gb Ram.

I installed win 10 Home version.

Is There any Suggestion for this problem?

I already down something according to here and my speed has been better.I want to know more.

Thank you

ali hey, Feb 8, 2020
  4. oemSoft Win User

Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

Referring to following video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not.

Furthermore, Geekbench would send report to data collection, is there any tools to measure CPU benchmarks without send report to third party?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

1. Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option - Similar Threads - requirements performance boost

2. Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?: Referring to following video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not. Furthermore, Geekbench would send report to data collection, is there any tools to measure CPU benchmarks without send report to third party? Does...
  3. searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips

searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips: Can anyone help me to increase my windows 10 speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searching-for-windows-10-performance-boosting-tips/8f6dc097-0526-427d-872f-f832f4c2bfbb
  4. Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready: Windows 10 version 1909 update codenamed ’19H2′ is supposed to launch in the fall of 2019, which means pretty soon, given that we’re already in October. ESD of Windows 10 version 1909 Build 18363.356 was recently published on Windows Server Update Services server (WSUS),...
  5. Performance

Performance: How do I fix broken registry issues on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance/c5ad4927-8214-4387-a0be-b07b1e58d60f
  6. ""You require permission to perform this action"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ""You require permission to perform this action": I have a folder which I want to delete (it was copied from another folder.) I get the message. As indicated from previous similar, I right click on the folder, properties, security, edit, add Full Control Allow to Everyone, Apply, OK. Still same message. When I look the...
  7. Performance...

Performance...: Good day... My system is becoming rather unstable again after a period of relative stability. I have a decent enough PC (not state of the art) and running W10. I use fast boot, have 4GB RAM, and use readyboost. I also use Norton Security as my AV... The MS processes...
  8. Performance

Performance: I work since 25 years with Windows and since Windows 95 and Pentium 1 133 mhz, the Performance is still the same, because too many totally no-needed Features and apps are Blocking the Performance. I would pay Money for a "Windows 10 Business" System, only for Business, no...
  9. Where is the ultimate performance mode

Where is the ultimate performance mode: i upgraded to windows 10 pro for ws from w10 pro.But Ultimate mode didnt come Help me ***Post moved by the Moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  10. Power options missing High Performance option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options missing High Performance option: Surface 3. Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1709 Build 16299.192 Cannot find the High Performance option under Power Options. [img] I used registry editing: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power Changed CsEnabled key value from 1 to 0. Did...