Windows 10: Is there restrictions in Egypt

Discus and support Is there restrictions in Egypt in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Users can connect to Azure VPN point to site from Dubai but same users cannot connect from Cairo to the VPN. There is no location restriction policy... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChimaAgwuncha, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Is there restrictions in Egypt

Users can connect to Azure VPN point to site from Dubai but same users cannot connect from Cairo to the VPN.

There is no location restriction policy on the Azure AD.

Is there any restriction by the Egyptian government on VPN connection?

Are the ISPs in Egypt not permitting VPN connection?

Does Microsoft deny connection to the VPN gateway from Egypt?

:)

ChimaAgwuncha, Mar 10, 2021

2. Egypt

Dear All

First I want thank you for this service. I face a problem, I could not find Egypt in the country listed to find my phone. Would you please add Egypt +2 to the country list.

Thanks for your kind help and support.

Hzem Hassib Zaki

Technical Support Officer

The American University in Cairo

Hazem Zaki, Mar 10, 2021
  3. mrtooofi Win User
    software update in egypt

why symbian anna is not able to be updated in egypt? , while egypt is listed from the countries that the software is avilable for it ... please help !!!

mrtooofi, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Is there restrictions in Egypt

Unable to set restriction for local user in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How did you noticed that user is still able to access the drive?

• Did you log into the local user account and check the permission?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to restrict the user.

• In File Explorer, right click on the drive which you want to restrict.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Uncheck all the permission for system.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Is there restrictions in Egypt

1. Is there restrictions in Egypt - Similar Threads - restrictions Egypt

2. Family restrictions still apply after leaving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family restrictions still apply after leaving.: I am 19, soon 20. I have family restrictions on for an unknown reason, and it prevents me doing basic things for university and such, or using a browser that isn't Microsoft Edge. I cannot contact the "owner" of the family, as it is an old childhood friend's unused email, and...
  3. Family restrictions still apply after leaving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family restrictions still apply after leaving.: I am 19, soon 20. I have family restrictions on for an unknown reason, and it prevents me doing basic things for university and such, or using a browser that isn't Microsoft Edge. I cannot contact the "owner" of the family, as it is an old childhood friend's unused email, and...
  4. Family restrictions still apply after leaving.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please...: Hi, I have a problem here. Whenever I try to open Windows PowerShell, it can not open. The app says "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I have tried to fix it and nothing happens....
  6. "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please...

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please...: Hi, I have a problem here. Whenever I try to open Windows PowerShell, it can not open. The app says "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I have tried to fix it and nothing happens....
  7. Would I be able to view restricted-access directories using a Disk-Image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would I be able to view restricted-access directories using a Disk-Image?: I want to make a Disk-Image of the "C:" drive of my Windows OS. I want to do this as I want to browse through its files without being hindered by file and folder permission-restrictions which restrictions I understand now have good reason for existing otherwise. I was advised...
  8. Would I be able to view restricted-access directories using a Disk-Image?

Would I be able to view restricted-access directories using a Disk-Image?: I want to make a Disk-Image of the "C:" drive of my Windows OS. I want to do this as I want to browse through its files without being hindered by file and folder permission-restrictions which restrictions I understand now have good reason for existing otherwise. I was advised...
  9. Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\myuser - IT policies may be restricting access to this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\myuser - IT policies may be restricting access to this...: I'm trying to install Postman desktop, https://www.postman.com/downloads/ on my personal laptop, never had any issue with any app.But running the installer as Admin always rise the error message "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\myuser - IT policies may be restricting access...
  10. Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\myuser - IT policies may be restricting access to this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\myuser - IT policies may be restricting access to this...: I'm trying to install Postman desktop, https://www.postman.com/downloads/ on my personal laptop, never had any issue with any app.But running the installer as Admin always rise the error message "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\myuser - IT policies may be restricting access...