Windows 10: is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to...

Discus and support is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to store them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James5968, Feb 1, 2020.

1. James5968 Win User

is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to...

is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to store them?

:)

James5968, Feb 1, 2020

2. Where do I find to select the drive to create a backup

Hi,

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on File history, now you can see the option to Select Drive
      on the left pane.
    Note: Also, you can perform System Image backup.

Hope this helps. Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 1, 2020
  3. sumasage Win User
    Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Feb 1, 2020
  4. is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to...

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to...

1. is there Simple Program which allows me to select the files to backup and the drive to... - Similar Threads - Simple Program allows

2. Cannot Select Backup History File Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Select Backup History File Drive: My computer has been backing up to an external drive that has died. Window says to reconnect. What I need to do is select another drive, but none of the 12 drives I have tried to select is acceptable to Windows. So what do I do?...
  3. Cannot Select Backup History File Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Select Backup History File Drive: My computer has been backing up to an external drive that has died. Window says to reconnect. What I need to do is select another drive, but none of the 12 drives I have tried to select is acceptable to Windows. So what do I do?...
  4. Cannot Select Backup History File Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. xbox app no longer allowing me to select a drive to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app no longer allowing me to select a drive to install: At some point recently, I don't know exactly when, I'm no longer allowed to select a drive to install my games on via the xbox app in windows 10.I have all the latest windows updates, and have tried the tricks of changing the "installed apps" location in settings, uninstall...
  6. Wanted - a simple utlity which allows me to move a selected file in Windows Explorer using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wanted - a simple utlity which allows me to move a selected file in Windows Explorer using...: This seems simple right? I have a file selected in Windows 10 and I want a utility to move the selected file to one of four locations using a hotkey. I need to do a lot of moving like this sorting photos. Do you think anything exists? I can't find it submitted by /u/juzzle...
  7. simple backup program

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    simple backup program: I have Win 10 and my system on an SDD. I also several partitions where I store user created data--photos, etc.. I am looking for a simple to use backup program (preferably free) that will let me back up the system and all the relevant files (registry etc.) as well as back up...
  8. Simple batch file driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple batch file driving me nuts: All I want to do is check if a folder exists on a network share and if it does, copy a file to it. Should be a piece of cake. Here is my code: Code: @echo on set "newFile=Just a test file.txt" set "hostTarget=\\Kfwserver\HP_D\ShowkeyPlus Data\" if exists "%hostTarget%" copy...
  9. Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder

Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder: My Documents are not on the C drive but on another internal HD. My C drive is regularly backed up using Macrium but I have for some years been backing up my Documents folder with a frequent incremental backup. This checks the difference between the Documents folder and the...
  10. Which drives to select in Macrium Reflect to make image backup

Which drives to select in Macrium Reflect to make image backup: I am confused which drives you select in MR to make an image. I have an SSD and a data HDD. When opening MR it shows disk 1 with 4 drives. And disk 2 shows 2 drives. Hope this image comes through! If I want to do an image backup with MR which one of these no name, none, Win...