Windows 10: Is there software or program to copy a long discussion from a remote

Discus and support Is there software or program to copy a long discussion from a remote in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my desktop PC with 8 gig of ram. Over the years I've written a large number of comments on a news web page that I can access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by patwriter3264, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Is there software or program to copy a long discussion from a remote

I have Windows 10 on my desktop PC with 8 gig of ram.

Over the years I've written a large number of comments on a news web page that I can access to read. I have many years worth of writings on the news web site.

I now want to copy all of those comments to my PC and organize them for a gift to my grandchildren.

The only way to do it is to first go down the screen pages and click on the word "MORE" to advance to the next page of a few comments. This is extremely slow and hard on the old hand and wrist. I need a fast way to copy all comments for a years worth in one swoop.

Is there any software program I can run in a Win 10 Tab or can a program be written that would start a copy and give a mouse like click to the word "MORE" as each appears on my terminal screen to continue the copy until the end of that years comments or I could tell it to stop so I could paste it into a word processing document.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

:)

patwriter3264, Jun 5, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 5, 2019
  3. DVD copy program.

I need to copy my daughters recital and I'm looking for a good cloning program. What do you guys suggest? Something free. Also is there a way to do it in win7?

TheMailMan78, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Is there software or program to copy a long discussion from a remote

Jetster, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Is there software or program to copy a long discussion from a remote

1. Is there software or program to copy a long discussion from a remote - Similar Threads - software program copy

2. No longer copy/move files from folder to folder [long]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer copy/move files from folder to folder [long]: Hi everyone,The o/s is W10 Pro with two account, the "main" one has always been admin standard and has never caused problems.The "secondary" is "user" and the one causing problems: I can no longer copy/move files in folder or from folder to folder. The desktop screen flashes...
  3. No longer copy/move files from folder to folder [long]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No longer copy/move files from folder to folder [long]: Hi everyone,The o/s is W10 Pro with two account, the "main" one has always been admin standard and has never caused problems.The "secondary" is "user" and the one causing problems: I can no longer copy/move files in folder or from folder to folder. The desktop screen flashes...
  4. Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.: This is a post about my impressions of the On Screen Keyboard's behavior of refocusing on the previous application or window that the OSK was used on, prior to it being minimized, when the intent is to type into the currently focused window. I post no 'solution' to this...
  5. Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.

Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.: This is a post about my impressions of the On Screen Keyboard's behavior of refocusing on the previous application or window that the OSK was used on, prior to it being minimized, when the intent is to type into the currently focused window. I post no 'solution' to this...
  6. Removing a software from programs and features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a software from programs and features: So i removed razer synapse and razer cortex from programs and features and i was wondering why is it that when i went into file explorer i still see razer files and folder? Do i also have to delete these too or can i just leave them there?...
  7. Program software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program software: My computer is not connected to the internet. How do I install the program software on it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-software/eb420e1f-fcc3-431b-bb71-febffaba127a
  8. DVD copying software

DVD copying software: Until recently I have been using the free version of WinXDVD to copy MP4 DVDs to my HDD. I had a small problem with one DVD and contacted the company and they recommended installing the latest trial version. What they did not tell me is that the new version has a 5 minute...
  9. Adding A Software Program From Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding A Software Program From Network: We recently bought a new cumputer to add to our network at work. It came with the Windows 1903 update. I was able to add our printer via network connection without issue. However, I cannot find the link in the Programs & Features section to “Add Program From Network” that all...
  10. Cant copy and past to/from remote desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant copy and past to/from remote desktop: Hi All, this problem is getting worse and happens daily. I have Windows 10 Pro. I have 2 monitors and use Remote Desktop Version 10.1.1088.0 on my system. I use this all day. I go back and forth between the RDP and my windows desktop apps. (excel, word, Outlook, etc)....