Windows 10: Is there some dispute between Samsung and Microsoft??

Discus and support Is there some dispute between Samsung and Microsoft?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been researching Samsung 49 chg90 Qled monitor. that seems to offer some great features. The software that Samsung offers in support Easy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatGarard, Apr 12, 2020.

1. PatGarard Win User

Is there some dispute between Samsung and Microsoft??

I have been researching Samsung 49 chg90 Qled monitor. that seems to offer some great features. The software that Samsung offers in support Easy Settings modifies Windows Settings in groups that make setting up the Monitor easy and consistent.

However after setting up the monitor and realising all these features, it turns out that the Easy settings software interferes with Windows Update and blocks deinstallation of the software.

Can we get That Great Peacemaker Donald Trump to take an 'arbitrary' role in this silliness, so we get the best of Windows 10 on a Great Monitor on a Great Operating System from a great president god forgive me.

Perhaps he might sack a few people, from an American company, or set up a support Bill in Congress to allow a Trade Deal to break the deadlock.

Pat Garard.

Bring back Gates

:)

PatGarard, Apr 12, 2020

2. Refund for unauthorized purchase - Developer does not refund but recommends to dispute the charge

I realized I was charged without my authorization by an in-app purchase. I contacted the developer, finally today they replied me but they just recommended to dispute the charge with the bank. I do not understand very well why they don't just refund me
    and prefer the bank contact them. Any idea? By the way, given what they said, my next step is to call my bank and dispute this charge. Any suggestion is very welcomed!

Thanks

ZackariasLord, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 12, 2020
  4. le Bird Win User

How do I dispute charges????

Two charges have randomly shown up saying I bought applications I've never heard of. And of course, when I go to the billing page for more info - there is NO LINK to dispute the charges, obtain more info, and conveniently, its not listed under FAQ's.
    I have a very, VERY hard time believing that this isn't a common issue. Every link I choose - My Account, FAQ's, Contact Support - just brings me to some generic contact page for MSN associated sites. And, conveniently, they don't indicate WHO IM SUPPOSED
    TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES TO - is this a MSN Billing issue? Xbox Live issue? Windows 7 phone??? UNREAL.

Can anyone direct me to how I simply dispute these app charges to my stored card info!??

le Bird, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there some dispute between Samsung and Microsoft?? - Similar Threads - dispute between Samsung

2. Dispute a Charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dispute a Charge: I need to dispute a charge. I don't have a microsoft account and I can't get in touch with anyone at microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispute-a-charge/ffc6f0de-7b1a-44d1-802b-12b5630cb625
  3. Dispute a Charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dispute a Charge: I need to dispute a charge. I don't have a microsoft account and I can't get in touch with anyone at microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispute-a-charge/ffc6f0de-7b1a-44d1-802b-12b5630cb625
  4. dispute charges

dispute charges: I am being charged 109.24 monthly. I need to talk to someone. I did not authorize this charge. 423-503-0242 Emetria Boyd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispute-charges/2505e1a6-7dbe-4882-a83a-4677f62058af
  5. Dispute a charge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dispute a charge!: There has been a charge made to account that no one recognizes. I am not able to get anywhere with trying to figure out what this charge is for. See below Can someone please lead me is the right direction so i can get to the bottom of this? Why do they make it so hard to get...
  6. dispute

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dispute: I have a dispute about my account. Supposably someone used my wife's name with my card to sign up. I never authorized this, and she never did it.Now I am $99.00 overdrawn from my back account due to this fraud. Please help me and tell me what I should do from here....
  7. dispute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dispute: I have a dispute about my account. Supposably someone used my wife's name with my card to sign up. I never authorized this, and she never did it.Now I am $99.00 overdrawn from my back account due to this fraud. Please help me and tell me what I should do from here....
  8. dispute

9. Resend a dispute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resend a dispute: I had a dispute regarding a software download. I called the bank and recended my dispute now I want to download my purchase. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resend-a-dispute/f3007ac0-5a85-41bc-a7cb-2dbc6fa6538d
  10. Domestic Dispute between Win10 & WHS 2011 re Homegroup :(

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domestic Dispute between Win10 & WHS 2011 re Homegroup :(: HI Guys Been trying for over a week to get my Homegroup (HG) to talk but they are having none of it. Whichever side i setup they see one another but will not join up. I have gone to each machine and removed the .sst files from...