Windows 10: Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?

Discus and support Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought two mice mouses? in the last couple of months. Both of them have the same difficulty, i.e., I have to figuratively stand on the buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul R. Williams, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?

I have bought two mice mouses? in the last couple of months. Both of them have the same difficulty, i.e., I have to figuratively stand on the buttons or smash them to get them to activate. It is particularly egregious in the act of double-clicking, when frequently one of the two clicks is ignored. I am aware of nothing in the system that allows button sensitivity to be adjusted, but I thought I'd ask. Any thoughts?

:)

Paul R. Williams, Aug 7, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Mouse sensitivity problem

Hello Parsa,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with mouse sensitivity when playing a game concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do you experience the issue on a specific game only? What is the name of the game where you experiencing the mouse sensitivity?
    • Where do you get the game? Did you download it on Windows Store or through a website?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?

my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?

1. Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about? - Similar Threads - sensitivity setting mouse

2. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  3. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  4. Disable middle mouse button altering sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable middle mouse button altering sensitivity: Hi,I have had my wireless mouse for years, so long I can't remember what specific make or model it is. Control panel simply shows it as "HID-compliant mouse" with manufacturer "Microsoft". The middle mouse button cycles through 5 sensitivity profiles. I would really like to...
  5. Disable middle mouse button altering sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable middle mouse button altering sensitivity: Hi,I have had my wireless mouse for years, so long I can't remember what specific make or model it is. Control panel simply shows it as "HID-compliant mouse" with manufacturer "Microsoft". The middle mouse button cycles through 5 sensitivity profiles. I would really like to...
  6. Disable middle mouse button altering sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?: I have bought two mice mouses? in the last couple of months. Both of them have the same difficulty, i.e., I have to figuratively stand on the buttons or smash them to get them to activate. It is particularly egregious in the act of double-clicking, when frequently one of the...
  8. Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there some sensitivity setting for mouse buttons that I don't know about?: I have bought two mice mouses? in the last couple of months. Both of them have the same difficulty, i.e., I have to figuratively stand on the buttons or smash them to get them to activate. It is particularly egregious in the act of double-clicking, when frequently one of the...
  9. Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did they change mouse sensitivity settings at some point?: I just installed fresh windows 10 because old system started to run very slow after few years and mouse sensitivity feels off and I can't get it to the way it was before, it feels like 6/11 is too fast and 5/11 is too slow, my dpi is the same. Any ideas? submitted by...
  10. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work: I moved the mouse over to my new Win 10 computer and installed the driver found on the Microsoft site. The main (top) buttons work, but the side buttons don't work. The mouse properties on the control panel has no reference to the extra buttons. The mouse worked fine on my...