Windows 10: Is there something I don't know about?

Discus and support Is there something I don't know about? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Salvador Fonseca, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Is there something I don't know about?

For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?

:)

Salvador Fonseca, Nov 1, 2023

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 1, 2023
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 1, 2023
  4. armym3 Win User

Is there something I don't know about?

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 1, 2023
Thema:

Is there something I don't know about?

1. Is there something I don't know about? - Similar Threads - something don't

2. Don't get family safety. Use something else.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't get family safety. Use something else.: So I'm a teen using this "Great" feature, and I'm getting very pissed at how you get no warnings before a game shuts off. So you lose all of your data. The fact that I can't even use Google, or Microsoft edge. I swear, everything needs your parents permission to run...
  3. Don't get family safety. Use something else.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't get family safety. Use something else.: So I'm a teen using this "Great" feature, and I'm getting very pissed at how you get no warnings before a game shuts off. So you lose all of your data. The fact that I can't even use Google, or Microsoft edge. I swear, everything needs your parents permission to run...
  4. Is there something I don't know about?

Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  5. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.: I've scanned for malware, I troubleshooted it, and for some reason I don't have space on it at all.When I go to system storage even the numbers of GB don't add up.It says 160 GB is taken, but when I add all GB together it should only be around 120 even that sounds like it's...
  6. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.: I've scanned for malware, I troubleshooted it, and for some reason I don't have space on it at all.When I go to system storage even the numbers of GB don't add up.It says 160 GB is taken, but when I add all GB together it should only be around 120 even that sounds like it's...
  7. Something is taking up space on my C drive and I don't know what it is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How can I fix something that I don't know how I broke it? Virtual Memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix something that I don't know how I broke it? Virtual Memory?: Kind of lost on how to undo something I reset things back to but it didn't fix it. I was having a problem with a program Paint Shop Pro 7 locking up and kicking me out, so I Googled and the suggestion was to increase virtual memory. So I did, and it didn't help, but it made...
  9. How can I fix something that I don't know how I broke it? Virtual Memory?

How can I fix something that I don't know how I broke it? Virtual Memory?: Kind of lost on how to undo something I reset things back to but it didn't fix it. I was having a problem with a program Paint Shop Pro 7 locking up and kicking me out, so I Googled and the suggestion was to increase virtual memory. So I did, and it didn't help, but it made...
  10. I accidentally uninstalled something and don't remember what it was

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled something and don't remember what it was: Whenever I open a website in Google Chrome, I'm given the "this app can't run on your PC" message, despite everything working fine. I remember accidentally uninstalling something earlier, but I don't remember what and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why this is happening. Can...