Windows 10: Is there something wrong lately with authentication servers?

Discus and support Is there something wrong lately with authentication servers? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The last 20 days or so i was getting windows are not activated messages. After a while it seemed solved as i thought it needed some time to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by baiosmpa, Apr 14, 2020.

1. baiosmpa Win User

Is there something wrong lately with authentication servers?

The last 20 days or so i was getting windows are not activated messages. After a while it seemed solved as i thought it needed some time to connect wherever its needs to connect for validation.

I also tried troublshooting and what not but i got the message that there is an error contacting authentication servers.

I also noticed that from my online account whenever i requested an SMS or an email to make changes there was nothing coming in.

Today i bought another windows key and i activated my already original activated windows copy fortunately the key i bought was on sale and did not cost a fortune.

Is there a general problems with MS servers ?

Can working remotely ,due to covid19, cause these kinds of problems ? eg. from VPN etc.

My internet at home is very good and solid.

Thanks in advance for your help

:)

baiosmpa, Apr 14, 2020

2. AP unable to authenticate to RADIUS server

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as AP is unable to authenticate a RADIUS server.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support professionals
    who are well equipped with the knowledge on Access Protection to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 14, 2020
  3. log to a computer using multi-factor authentication server

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking options for implementing two factor authentication with the Azure multi-factor authentication sever.
    I would suggest you to refer the article on
    Getting started with the Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server
    which contains information that could prove itself useful to you.

However, as your query is related to Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Sever. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support professionals
    who are well equipped with the knowledge on Azure multi-factor authentication sever to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 14, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there something wrong lately with authentication servers? - Similar Threads - something wrong lately

2. Something wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  3. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  4. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  5. Something is wrong.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something is wrong.: Hello. I have a problem with Windows 10. I sent a screenshot. What I should do?You can see. I don't aim for Spotify, but the description of the app is still visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong/5bb6ee08-68c1-4b4c-aa86-9c9115f49b7f
  6. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something's wrong: Command prompt appears for a split second everytime i start my laptop.Not sure but i guess it only appears whenever i connect my laptop to internet after some time of starting it if i take some time to connect it,it doesn't appear. Checked all startup didn't find anything...
  7. is something wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is something wrong?: Today, I had opened up my PC. After I entered in the password, it showed something like I had just started up Windows for the first time. After I completed everything, my PC was back to normal. Was anything wrong? submitted by /u/TurtlezDaTurtle [link] [comments]...
  8. Something Wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...
  9. somethings wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somethings wrong: hi I did the windows 10 update and it has made my laptop go crazy I am unable to watch any youtube the sound is fine but the picture breaks up into squares and starts moving backwards and forwards it aslso does it when I try to watch any anime's my laptop is a ADVENT...
  10. Mysterious notifications (or something) lately

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious notifications (or something) lately: About 2 weeks I noticed something really annoying - but only when using an app in fullscreen mode (ie games, Netflix, etc). Every few minutes Windows would automatically switch to the desktop. As you can imagine, this is SUPER annoying when playing a game. I could not figure...