Windows 10: Is there something wrong with my SSD?

Discus and support Is there something wrong with my SSD? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scyris, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Scyris Win User

Is there something wrong with my SSD?

So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during one of these operations.

Is this normal? Is there something messed up wit my SSD or my configuration somewhere?

:)

Scyris, Mar 28, 2018
  2. matod74 Win User

Is there something wrong with Skydrive photo caching on Windows Phone 7 ?

I have the same problem even now. I cannot connect to sky drive from PC and mobile. It says ''can't establish a connection to the server at skydrive.live.com''.

This also happens when I try to connect to the windows marketplace and all connected applications from my mobile

What's going on?

In addition here is what is my diagnostic says :

''The web server you're trying to reach is temporarily unavailable''

matod74, Mar 28, 2018
  3. johagster Win User
    Is there something wrong with Skydrive photo caching on Windows Phone 7 ?

Jorge/Elia,

sorry for the late reply.

I no longer experience this issue for some reason. I did have it yesterday.

Will report if I experience it again.

I wonder if it could have been related to me changing the contents of the folder some times, for example I replaced 600px with 1600px and the same name.

Concider this solved.

johagster, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

I've seen that happen if drives are a different format. Example zip file on NTFS volume > extract contents to MicroSD (exFAT volume) - it's a lot slower than if both drives are formatted the same with same cluster size.

Callender, Mar 28, 2018
  5. Scyris Win User
    What if both drives are NTFS, Even copying stuff from my d drive to the c drive (ssd) is really slow. Anything able to be done to fix this? I mean the SSD it self loads up programs/games/windows really quickly its just copying stuff from d to c drive that seems abnormally slow.

Scyris, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there something wrong with my SSD? - Similar Threads - something wrong SSD

2. Something is wrong with my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my PC: Today I opened up my PC and after it started, I clicked on an app and the PC crashed with the error "system service exception win32kbase.sys". The computer restarted and when I got back to the desktop, the PC was frozen, I couldn't do or click on anything. I turned off my...
  3. There's something wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There's something wrong with my pc: Recently, my PC kept crashingBSOD or just the app itself while I'm playing gamesDota 2, Genshin impact. I checked the temp of CPU using core temp while playing and it is w/in the normal range, so I ruled that out. Then, I tried cleaning the computer, checked for loose wires,...
  4. Something is wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my pc: So i have Radeon RX 560 and i need amd software for some reason for the drivers ,because if i unistall it the driver is also unistalled ,and amd software slows my pc using a lot of ram memory,now i also notice that i have a error for activating Windows the error code is...
  5. Something is wrong with my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my screen: I was just playing and suddenly my screen kinda move. There is a small portion of my top screen moved under the taskbar. I don't know how to fix I had been searching online but the solutions aren't working....
  6. something is wrong with my passwords!

something is wrong with my passwords!: I just had the scare of my life! Just a few minutes ago, the passwords for every account I have just stopped working. This is for email, social media, discord, everything....... I changed my email password and got through there, but I didn't want to do this for every single...
  7. Something wrong with my pc

Something wrong with my pc: I was doing alright with my PC but when I would play video games such as FORTNITE when loading it a pop-up would say things like you have an outdated driver. I would ignore it but my friend told me to deal with it. I then decided to deal with it and go on NVIDIA I have an...
  8. Something is wrong with my windows

Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  9. There's something wrong with my computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...
  10. There's something wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...