Windows 10: Is there something wrong with my TV? Its not even powered on... or is it windows?

Discus and support Is there something wrong with my TV? Its not even powered on... or is it windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alchino23 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alchino23, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Is there something wrong with my TV? Its not even powered on... or is it windows?

/u/Alchino23, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Mar 2, 2023
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Mar 2, 2023
  4. Is there something wrong with my TV? Its not even powered on... or is it windows?

tv power point

I want to build and present a power point presentation for a class next week, is there a way to bluetooth a power point presentation to a regular flat panel wall mounted tv? I use my girl friends droind bionic to look at pics and watch vids on the tv with
    a HDMI cord, but with the nokia 822 there is not a port to hook up to, any suggestions?

JasonSperatos, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

Is there something wrong with my TV? Its not even powered on... or is it windows?

1. Is there something wrong with my TV? Its not even powered on... or is it windows? - Similar Threads - something wrong powered

2. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  3. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  4. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Something wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with my windows: recently I had repaired my windowsand this appears when I plug in my computerI had run the "sfc /scannow" command with command promptand it said a problem was found and fixed.but today this problem appear again I don't remember if this RunDLL shows same problem before and...
  6. Something wrong with my Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with my Windows: I've noticed a few times my pc ran slowly when Microsoft store caught an error, I am sick to reset my pc again. They suggested me to check for the new updates of windows, I did. but when I trying to install the new updates, it went error again.So now I am not sure which one...
  7. Something is wrong with my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with my windows 10: I can not update windows because it is stuck at 0%, I also can't run the troubleshooter, it takes me multiple tries to open task manager, I can't enter msconfig or the system configuration and while trying to type in a command it said blocked by an administrator, even though...
  8. Something wrong with my Windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something wrong with my Windows 10.: Dear sirs, When starts the Windows 10 > settings > update and security > Windows update > Last checked today 12:59pm. But Microsoft > sign in > found; sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a...
  9. There is something wrong with my Windows Update

There is something wrong with my Windows Update: Hello, I can not enable the Windows Update in my computer, although I've tried lots of time. The error code is: 0x80070422 Thank you for reading this....
  10. Something is VERY wrong with my Windows...

Something is VERY wrong with my Windows...: I have a copy of windows that is not licensed with a key, just so you know. I went to activate my Windows. It didn't work, with the "Can't reach a critical Windows service. 0x80070426" However, browsing the internet works fine, and other such things. On top of this, signing...