Windows 10: Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10? Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10? I have tried restoring a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by hollyoaks777, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10?

Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10?

Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10? I have tried restoring a backup up and the furthest I get is to reboot, and then it just stays on UEFI loading. What am I doing wrong. Thanks Paul.

:)

hollyoaks777, Sep 15, 2015

2. Is there something wrong with nokia map on n95?

I live in garden grove (Soutn California,USA). When I test my n95 with gps, the nokia map works ok in some areas near my city. However, when I try to search other locations which is very far away from my city like Newport Beach city, or San jose (in North
    California), the map cannot find the new locations. I dont know why. I think there is a problem with my phone or the new address is wrong, however, I am sure that the new address is RIGHT. Then I look at map nokia in my phone and I use the mouse to move in
    my city (garden grove), I only see streets in some areas near my city only. However, when I move very far away from my city, I dont see any streets. I dont know why????

Need someone helps please !!!!!

lovely_life, Sep 15, 2015
  3. jalisinfo Win User
    Is there something wrong with nokia map on n95?

Hey there,

I think you still using nokia map GPS navigation trial which is only supported for certain distnace. however you may need some more map data in side your memory card for those city,for which you tried to navigate to see far distance, The data could be downloaded
    via your network provider or WLAN, so select your accesspoint to download those required data.

check that your n95 got the GPS good signal strength as well.

and finally reboot your n95 and start the GPS application and try to see how

jalisinfo, Sep 15, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

What version of Acronis are you using?

On the website for Acronis download the iso and create a bootable USB.
    Boot with the USB and try restoring the image. Instructions to create a USB are on the website. If you have any questions please post

Snakeyes, Sep 16, 2015
  5. Acronis True Home Image 2014.

hollyoaks777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there something you have to do with Acronis on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - something Acronis

2. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  3. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  4. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  5. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  6. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?: My computer is VERY VERY slow to start and won't go past the bios option unless MANY TRIES are made. I've install windows about 2 times successfully on this NEW BUILD and still can't access windows main interface. I don't k own what to do at this point since I've tried...
  8. What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?

What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?: My computer is VERY VERY slow to start and won't go past the bios option unless MANY TRIES are made. I've install windows about 2 times successfully on this NEW BUILD and still can't access windows main interface. I don't k own what to do at this point since I've tried...
  9. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  10. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

"something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...