Windows 10: Is there such a thing as a reliable Bluetooth mouse for Windows 10 that does not require a...

Discus and support Is there such a thing as a reliable Bluetooth mouse for Windows 10 that does not require a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop that comes with a type C USB port, which is inspiring me to purchase a new mouse. I would love to eliminate having to use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacquie4Kitties, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Is there such a thing as a reliable Bluetooth mouse for Windows 10 that does not require a...

I just bought a new laptop that comes with a type C USB port, which is inspiring me to purchase a new mouse. I would love to eliminate having to use a dongle, and to just Bluetooth into the laptop. Can anyone recommend such a mouse?

:)

Jacquie4Kitties, Jan 4, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 4, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Is there such a thing as a reliable Bluetooth mouse for Windows 10 that does not require a...

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Is there such a thing as a reliable Bluetooth mouse for Windows 10 that does not require a...

1. Is there such a thing as a reliable Bluetooth mouse for Windows 10 that does not require a... - Similar Threads - such thing reliable

2. Fix Bluetooth mouse is connected but does not work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Bluetooth mouse is connected but does not work on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you find that your Bluetooth mouse is connected but does not work on Windows 11/10 then this post may be able to help you. Sometimes a Bluetooth device shows a healthy connection with your computer but does not work. If this issue occurs on your computer, the first...
  3. My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.: Good afternoon,Yesterday I bought a Bluetooth USB for my PC, since it does not have integrated Bluetooth. I need to connect my mouse but all attempts have been unsuccessful. This is all the information and everything I have tried:Models:USB Bluetooth: Sveon SCT400Mouse:...
  4. Understanding things in reliability monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Understanding things in reliability monitor: So my pc has been crashing and I'm getting some artifacts before this happens. pictre for reference https://ibb.co/gwYk0rY I'm having a hard time determining what has been causing this. GPU is pretty new just bought it last February 2020. Report in reliability monitor...
  5. Things Windows 10 does well

in Windows 10 Support
    Things Windows 10 does well: Hi, I used every version of Windows so far. Yes, even 1 and 2, although they were mostly curiosities and not actually usable. And I also used just about any other OS. But I cannot think of a single thing Windows 10 does well. I have been a programmer / project leader by...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???: been trying to install minecraft windows 10 edition on a laptop for the last 3 days with no avail... attempted the WSReset.exe command,the powershell solution,in setting reset of the store,window's update and no success,the store keeps telling me i require the ARM thing......
  7. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically: Hello everyone, I have a Logitech MX Master 3, currently connected to my Dell Latiutde 7480. Whenever I wake up the computer from a deep sleep or I turn off the mouse and turn it on again, it does not reconnect to my laptop unless i select the connect button in the action...
  8. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect: The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect He got this mouse, matched it and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when it was inactive for a while, and the only way to get it working again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this...
  9. Bluetooth Mouse does not work on Win 10 desktop

Bluetooth Mouse does not work on Win 10 desktop: Hi, Recently, I acquired a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse (3600). It works perfectly well, both on my Android tablet and on my old but efficient Netbook (still running valiantly under XP SP3). Never a problem in pairing the mouse on these two machines (and no problem either...
  10. Ctl key + mouse click does wrong thing

in Windows 10 Support
    Ctl key + mouse click does wrong thing: I have just built a new computer with bits from e-bay at a fraction of what it would have cost new *Smile I have been using Windows XP, NT, 7 since DOS. I have now embarked on the experience which is Windows 10 - some good most horrible, but it does run faster. I have...