Windows 10: Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl

Discus and support Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there Surface Pro (first model) software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl ? I use TPFC6.2 on my Thinkpads and like it. 92714 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leonicholson, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl

Is there Surface Pro (first model) software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl ?
    I use TPFC6.2 on my Thinkpads and like it.

:)

leonicholson, Sep 2, 2017
  2. opielou Win User

farm frenzy 4 won't play on surface pro 4.

It runs on a Lenovo ThinkPad with lower specs than surface pro 4.anybody had this problem?

opielou, Sep 2, 2017
  3. JimOles Win User
    Windows Explorer crashes in Windows 10

I have 3 Surface Pro 4s (i5 512, 15 128 m3 128) 14393.51. On all three, File Explorer crashes when I try to transfer from one instance of File Explorer to another. This started with the Anniversary Builds (See the Feedback hub for many users experiencing
    this problem) I am running the same software as before the Anniversary builds. Also, most of the time I cannot dismiss notifications, so I cannot see what is behind them. Sometimes, by swiping from the right (the Action Center does NOT appear) the taskbar
    will disappear and reappear and the notification will be gone. Snd, websites do not load and need to be recovered (on different internet connections). Maybe these are somehow related. I do not have this problem running on a Lenovo ThinkPad T560 10586.545 with
    similar software, but I do have 3 Surface Pro 4s with limited usefulness.

JimOles, Sep 2, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl

It appears not...
    Is there Surface Pro  software  similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl [​IMG]

dencal, Sep 2, 2017
  5. Thanks.

It would be nice to have something like this for a very warm Surface Pro, but I suppose it is just what it is.

leonicholson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl

1. Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl - Similar Threads - Surface Pro software

2. Surface DTX on ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface DTX on ThinkPad: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T480 that I have just reset completely, but for some reason it displays an icon for Surface Detach, which it says has failed obviously, since it isn't a Surface. I have no idea where this Surface software came from, and I can't find any way to remove...
  3. microsoft surface pro and bernina embroider software

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft surface pro and bernina embroider software: I have a Microsoft surface pro that has Bernina embroidery software on it. I have not used it for several months. A couple of days ago either Microsoft or Bernina did an update and now I can not open the software. Thank you, Barbara...
  4. surface pro 3, lifecam software deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    surface pro 3, lifecam software deleted: Hi there, I have deleted my front webcam accidentally on my surface pro 3, how or what is the best way to recover the software again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-lifecam-software-deleted/dc0ff670-d1d6-4df1-b0af-b8e5b5bec875
  5. WD Discovery software - Surface pro X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD Discovery software - Surface pro X: Hi MS, i'm unable to install the WD Discovery software on my Surface PRO X going through the troubleshooting on WD website, they mention an issue with ARM based CPU and directed me to MS support. please advice the steps to install the software thanks...
  6. Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X: Got a new Microsoft Surface Pro x last week. I am trying to install some software . While installing Postman which is used for API testing, "installationerror " is displaying. [ATTACH]...
  7. Suggestions of softwares to read epubs similar to the microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suggestions of softwares to read epubs similar to the microsoft edge?: So I practically only used the new Microsoft browser for reading epubs, lol. But man, it was so good, the interface was clean, the text beautiful and readable, and well-formatted. To my sadness, today with the message the support of this feature would be canceled it was.....
  8. Dowloading software onto a surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dowloading software onto a surface pro 6: I recently had to restore my surface pro 6 to factory specs. I had a piece of software on it before I had to restore windows 10 and of course it was deleted. The problem is I can't load the software back. I have successfully downloaded this software on other versions of...
  9. The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??: Over at r/lenovo this application is still used by quite a few but I was wondering what if any alternatives you might suggest for free apps that are still being developed or is TPFanControl still the best option out there in particular for say the Lenovo Thinkpad e480 i5...
  10. Reset Surface Pro 4 Software / now have errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Surface Pro 4 Software / now have errors: I was having problems connecting to my work account so I tried to do a fresh install by using the "Reset" option. After entering my Bit Locker Recovery key it seemed to do what I was looking for. However there were some failures in the Windows update. You would think Windows...