Windows 10: Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?

Discus and support Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Gagnef03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fufija/is_there_swiftkey_and_windows_10_clipboard_sync/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gagnef03, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?

/u/Gagnef03, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using SwiftKey Beta keyboard on your Android phone and looking for the feature to sync the clipboard between the PC and Android phone.

Currently, the feature to sync the clipboard with Windows 10 and Android using SwiftKey keyboard is not available. However, you can sync the Windows 10 clipboard across your devices using the Microsoft account. Please refer the steps in the article

Clipboard in Windows 10

For more information on Windows 10 clipboard you can refer the article
    Get help with clipboard

To Backup & sync the words and phrases of your SwiftKey keyboard, you can sign in to the SwiftKey keyboard and enable the sync feature. Please refer the article

How to use SwiftKey Backup & Sync

If you face any issues with sync or using SwiftKey keyboard, I suggest you to get in touch with the

SwiftKey support team

However, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 3, 2020
  3. MS SwiftKey Beta app for android can not sync with Windows 10 clipboard

In clipboard settings of Windows 10 there is an option to get "Android phone ready for clipboard syncing"

This option produces a SMS message on an android phone with a link to the SwiftKey Beta android app.

The app on the phone has to sync with the clipboard of a Windows 10 PC logged in on a MS Outlook account.

This SwiftKey Beta app do'nt function at all and I try to figure out why.

A support email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and a support web ticket (Submit a request – SwiftKey Support) to SwiftKey gives no response.

My question: Who/What at Microsoft is responsible for the implementation of the Windows 10 clipboard SwiftKey option as mentioned?So I can find out what is going on.

Col Writer, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?

Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?

If you go to Clipboard settings in Windows 10, you can send a link to your mobile to download SwiftKey keyboard.
    But it sends the link to Beta version.

If you search SwiftKey in PlayStore, you can find SwiftKey final version also.

My question is: Why Microsoft Windows sends the link of Beta version? Will only Beta version be supported by Clipboard sync feature in future, for Android mobiles?

vikaskumar2299, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?

1. Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet? - Similar Threads - SwiftKey clipboard sync

2. Swiftkey keyboard sync query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Swiftkey keyboard sync query: Swiftkey keyboard will not sync entries from old phone to new phone S21 and Google Pixel 8 Pro. Sync active on both phones and linked via my hotmail address log in on windows. Please do a call back. Thanks...
  3. Swiftkey keyboard sync query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Swiftkey keyboard sync query: Swiftkey keyboard will not sync entries from old phone to new phone S21 and Google Pixel 8 Pro. Sync active on both phones and linked via my hotmail address log in on windows. Please do a call back. Thanks...
  4. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  5. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  6. Swiftkey Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Swiftkey Clipboard: Hi - If I have customized keyboard shortcuts saved to my Swiftkey clipboard on my Android tablet, is there a way for me to transfer these clipboard shortcuts to another, identical Android tablet? This would save me a lot of effort!Thanks!...
  7. Swiftkey Clipboard

Swiftkey Clipboard: Hi - If I have customized keyboard shortcuts saved to my Swiftkey clipboard on my Android tablet, is there a way for me to transfer these clipboard shortcuts to another, identical Android tablet? This would save me a lot of effort!Thanks!...
  8. Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?: If you go to Clipboard settings in Windows 10, you can send a link to your mobile to download SwiftKey keyboard. But it sends the link to Beta version. If you search SwiftKey in PlayStore, you can find SwiftKey final version also. My question is: Why Microsoft Windows...
  9. When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?: I'm waiting for this feature. Right now you say it's only available for Windows Phone. I have installed SwiftKey beta but I can't sync with my Windows 10 PC. Secondly, there are two products on PlayStore. SwiftKey Beta and SwiftKey I received a link to install Beta...
  10. Swiftkey for Android to get Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard support

in Windows 10 News
    Swiftkey for Android to get Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard support: Microsoft which purchased Swiftkey in 2016, brought many new features to the application on Android and iOS. The company however ignored the Cloud Clipboard support for the Swiftkey application for reasons unknown. The company first demoed the Cloud Clipboard feature for...