Windows 10: Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only...

Discus and support Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only every Sunday between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM? By Days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MP_251, Feb 13, 2020.

1. MP_251 Win User

Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only...

Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only every Sunday between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM?

By Days setting e.g. Sunday, I can keep PC away label for updates for every Sunday without changing or pausing date falls during working days Monday-Friday.

Usually every Friday we save all data collected during Monday-Friday, save open files and close Exit applications use to collect the data.

Currently we paused updates - preventing any automatic reset and losing any data or corrupting open files.

:)

MP_251, Feb 13, 2020

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  4. bushlaibi Win User

Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only...

N78 weekly alarm problem

Noticed a bug when setting a weekly alarm. For example, if I am setting a weekly alarm for Friday while the date now is Tuesday, I cannot change the alarm day to Friday as it will always reset it self to Tuesday. To set a weekly alarm for Friday I either
    have to wait until its Friday or change my phones date manually so it becomes Friday. Quite a weird bug.

FW is 12.046 , workdays is set from Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday are off).

Can anyone else confirm this?

bushlaibi, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only... - Similar Threads - weekly days based

2. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  3. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  4. How to sort folders in windows 10 based on a custom date we can provide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sort folders in windows 10 based on a custom date we can provide?: Hi,We have a projects folder that contain dozens of folders of different projects that we are working on. Each project has a deadline and we need to sort the folders by these deadlines so that we can prioritize our work. Is there any way of doing that?...
  5. How to sort folders in windows 10 based on a custom date we can provide?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sort folders in windows 10 based on a custom date we can provide?: Hi,We have a projects folder that contain dozens of folders of different projects that we are working on. Each project has a deadline and we need to sort the folders by these deadlines so that we can prioritize our work. Is there any way of doing that?...
  6. How to sort folders in windows 10 based on a custom date we can provide?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Outlook Calendar - mark / show duplicate based on "Start"-date only

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Calendar - mark / show duplicate based on "Start"-date only: Due to migrating Google Calendar into Outlook latter has a number of duplicates. However, the issue is, they are -not- exact duplicates, only the Start date-time are duplicates. The end-timestamp may differ slightly and also the title. Most duplicate checkers are checking...
  8. How to set a file path to Save based on Date?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set a file path to Save based on Date?: So, to be more specific I am trying to setup the Storage Path in Agent DVR to save to Folders that are name based on the date just like I do with the Filename. For example, the File Names are; {id}_{0:yyyy}-{0:MM}-{0:dd}_{0:HH}-{0:mm}.MP4 I am trying to get the File Path...
  9. Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which i can allow updates only every...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which i can allow updates only every...: Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which I can allow updates only every Sunday between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM? By Days setting e.g. Sunday, I can keep PC away label for updates for every Sunday without changing or pausing date falls during working days...
  10. 32 Base Updates on a 62 base system

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 Base Updates on a 62 base system: I am noticing that the updates I am getting are 32 bit and I have a 64 bit system from windows 7Pro 64 bit to windows 10 Pro that should not have changed but since I upgraded to Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro I am getting these 32 bit updates? I noticed on the list of...