Windows 10: Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which i can allow updates only every...

Discus and support Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which i can allow updates only every... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which I can allow updates only every Sunday between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM? By Days setting e.g.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MP_251, Feb 13, 2020.

1. MP_251 Win User

Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which i can allow updates only every...

Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which I can allow updates only every Sunday between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM?

By Days setting e.g. Sunday, I can keep PC away label for updates for every Sunday without changing or pausing date falls during working days Monday-Friday.

Currently we paused updates - preventing any automatic reset and lossing any data or corrupting open fikes.

:)

MP_251, Feb 13, 2020

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  4. bushlaibi Win User

Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which i can allow updates only every...

N78 weekly alarm problem

Noticed a bug when setting a weekly alarm. For example, if I am setting a weekly alarm for Friday while the date now is Tuesday, I cannot change the alarm day to Friday as it will always reset it self to Tuesday. To set a weekly alarm for Friday I either
    have to wait until its Friday or change my phones date manually so it becomes Friday. Quite a weird bug.

FW is 12.046 , workdays is set from Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday are off).

Can anyone else confirm this?

bushlaibi, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there weekly days based and not dates setting by which i can allow updates only every... - Similar Threads - weekly days based

2. How can I remove the day of the week on the toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove the day of the week on the toolbar: I do not know how it appear but the day of the week increases the size of the toolbar soI would like to remove it. Using the short date does not help.Thank you!...
  3. My computer has been updating every day for some weeks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer has been updating every day for some weeks: I dont understand why it doesn't update everything at the same time, also whenever I check for updates it tells me there arent, I wait a couple of hours and there are some updates available. Rn I just downloaded an update for half an hour and it didn't finish downloading when...
  4. Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day?: I plan to change my diet to healthy food, but I don't know what to eat every day. Meanwhile I am also no longer a fan of fish. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/gibt-es-wochenplaene-fuer-gesundes-essen-fuer-jeden-tag
  5. Hotmail settings "out of date" every other day

Hotmail settings "out of date" every other day: What's the deal MS? My account settings don't change. My password doesn't need to change. Nothing changes yet I have to constantly re-input my account info for Windows mail, every other day, even though WINDOWS ITSELF IS LOGGING ME IN WHEN I TURN ON MY COMPUTER! Yes I'm...
  6. i have to set the date a day ahead to browse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have to set the date a day ahead to browse: when i put auto sync with my region,it just gives me cert errors and cannot browse until i put the date a day ahead for example i have to put the date right now to 18 march submitted by /u/downvote-bern-farmer [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only...: Is there weekly days based and not dates based setting by which we can allow updates only every Sunday between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM? By Days setting e.g. Sunday, I can keep PC away label for updates for every Sunday without changing or pausing date falls during...
  8. EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail

EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail: big issue - every single week Ms MAIL tells me my settings are out of date and to set up windows hello windows hello is set up and active and has been always i then re add my password at the process goes - re add my windows hello pin and get the message - all set up one...
  9. Change format of Finder dates column to include day of the week

in Windows 10 Support
    Change format of Finder dates column to include day of the week: The (or my) Finder lists the dates of files as 25/05/2019 17:34 I would like to add the day of the week. For example: Sat/25/05/2019 or Sat/25/05/19 How can I do this please? Thanks. 133352
  10. which applications can i allow on my computer?

which applications can i allow on my computer?: how do I know which applications to allow on my computer? Example c:\windows\system32\wermgr.exe wants to load do I let it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-applications-can-i-allow-on-my-computer/20accef5-0079-431c-b60d-2de91b29c4dc