Windows 10: Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was rapidly pressing f11 on cmd. I noticed that there's a basic Windows 7 themes triggered not long before the cmd became full screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MePannatad, May 28, 2022.

1. Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

I was rapidly pressing f11 on cmd. I noticed that there's a basic Windows 7 themes triggered not long before the cmd became full screen.

:)

MePannatad, May 28, 2022
  2. erocker Win User
    erocker, May 28, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2022
  4. Boyfriend Win User

Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

Windows 7 theme for Vista SP2?

Check out the following link
    Windows 7 News

Boyfriend, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

1. Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - there's basic theme

2. Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?: I was rapidly pressing f11 on cmd. I noticed that there's a basic Windows 7 themes triggered not long before the cmd became full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-theres-a-basic-windows-7-theme-on-windows-10/7cd7abab-afd8-4082-9445-a4823a40e5e0
  3. Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there's a basic Windows 7 theme on Windows 10?: I was rapidly pressing f11 on cmd. I noticed that there's a basic Windows 7 themes triggered not long before the cmd became full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-theres-a-basic-windows-7-theme-on-windows-10/7cd7abab-afd8-4082-9445-a4823a40e5e0
  4. Windows 7 Themes

Windows 7 Themes: I am looking for the windows 7 themes. I do not want any 3rd party software, i want the whole theme: Colours, transperancy, corners, looks, all that was in windows 7. Even if you have to pay for it. I would. ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  5. Windows Basic Theme Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Basic Theme Files: I notice wherever there are queries about Windows themes that people get referred to the themes folders as in C:Windows\resources\Themes or C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes. I need to find the main Windows theme which I cannot see in there - only...
  6. Windows 10 using Basic theme

Windows 10 using Basic theme: Hello Recently I installed an old application that only ran well in 16 bit color for some reason and when I set it to the XP compatibility mode and 16 colors the windows aero basic theme was used (the theme from windows 7 with the light blue title bars). During the whole...
  7. Windows 7 Themes for Windows 10

Windows 7 Themes for Windows 10: Hello there As we all know that windows 7 is out of support January 14 this year, I have upgraded to windows 10 to keep my computer secure. However, the windows 10 UI looks a lot different than the windows 7 one and I kind of like the windows 7 UI better. I looked online at...
  8. Windows basic/win7 non aero theme on windows 10

Windows basic/win7 non aero theme on windows 10: Hello community members I have just upgraded recently to windows 10 and the first thing I discovered is that not only are the aero themes are removed, the windows basic style was also removed. On windows 7, I used this style and I like the sky blue borders and buttons. I...
  9. Windows 7 theme on Windows 10

Windows 7 theme on Windows 10: Hello! I was wondering how could I get the Windows 7 theme on Windows 10. If someone says it is not at all in Windows 10, well, you are wrong. While installing my AMD graphic drivers, my screen was blinking, but I saw that my opened windows looked like Vista for a split...
  10. Windows 7 Themes

Windows 7 Themes: Will Windows 7 Themes work on Windows 10 ?? 18047