Windows 10: Is these the problems of driver or performance issues?

Discus and support Is these the problems of driver or performance issues? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My touchpad is working absolutely fine but, frequently I can't swipe, though I can freely move the cursor in my laptop. It is happening for some days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Likhon Chandra Datta, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Is these the problems of driver or performance issues?

My touchpad is working absolutely fine but, frequently I can't swipe, though I can freely move the cursor in my laptop. It is happening for some days now. What I shall do now? Is this the problem in my driver? And I shall mention one thing that when I restart the laptop things are normal again. Another thing I shall mention is that when I unfold the laptop after being charged, the screen opens, but after that nothing really works. Then only thing I can do then is to move my cursor, but it is of no use then. Then I manually reboot the pc using power button in order to get things fixed. It is now happening more and more though my laptop is up to date to the latest windows update and also virus free.

:)

Likhon Chandra Datta, Sep 23, 2020

2. Issues with installing the drivers and apps after performing reset on the device

Hi,

As you are facing issues with installing the drivers on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort in resolving the issues with touch screen.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you facing any issues with connecting to the internet?
    • Were you able to see any error message in the device manager?

I suggest you to try updating the network drivers and check if it is reflecting under installed programs in
    Control Panel.

Step 1: I suggest you to
    Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa regarding
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of installing the driver on your device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 performance Issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1. Try updating the Display drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic .

c. Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Method 2: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Additional information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-8&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Is these the problems of driver or performance issues?

Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Is these the problems of driver or performance issues?

1. Is these the problems of driver or performance issues? - Similar Threads - problems driver performance

2. Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issue: This used to never happen to me. My game is constantly getting 15 or under FPS, when I usually get 60 with the same amount of CPU, GPU and Memory usage. Also even if I restart the game it will still have the same problem, and I actually have to restart the whole laptop....
  3. Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issue: Just some weeks ago I used to get 120FPS in my legion laptop ; CPU: AMD Radeon 5 4600H ; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. but now the FPS cant cross 40/sec. even a 4K video lags. how come suddenly my performance drop down significantly. plz help...
  4. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: Hi Microsoft team,Good morning!! I have a Lenovo laptop with i7 processor and since I registered in windows insider program I got my windows 11 update even though my hardware requirements were not met I got windows 11 but my touchpad is not working properly and its getting...
  5. performance issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance issues: Hi Microsoft team,Good morning!! I have a Lenovo laptop with i7 processor and since I registered in windows insider program I got my windows 11 update even though my hardware requirements were not met I got windows 11 but my touchpad is not working properly and its getting...
  6. Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issue: HelloI've upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and ever since I have been experience performance or FPS issues. The FPS goes down from 100+ to 30-40.If I restart the PC, the problem goes away. But after I am done for the day and shut the PC down, and turn it on the next day, the...
  7. Performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues: i was working with my pc as usual, till one day right now when i about to boot up my pc, it loads very slow, harddisk rotating sounds very unusual and when logged in, not even 2 minutes my pc automatically shutdown, i mean like when your pc is in use and they like "pop" shut...
  8. Performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance issues: I'm going to try and keep this simple. My Windows 10 PC started having a performance and temperature problem a few weeks ago. My CPU temperature goes up to about 60-70 Celsius in idle and in Overwatch, my FPS drops to 210-213 max. One way of fixing this was by keeping the...
  9. Audio driver causing problems with PC performance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver causing problems with PC performance: Recently, my pc has become very slow and sluggish (almost non-responsive at times) and I have come to the conclusion that it is the HD Audio driver that is causing it. I deleted the driver and the system immediately went back to a normal working condition. However, in doing...
  10. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: last year (october) there was a windows update that caused my laptop, and many others to have major performance issues while playing games. before the update: -100fps -medium/high game settings after the update: -10-50fps -low game settings -can run 60fps+ for...