Windows 10: is this a bug in the Windows Insider Build 20226?

Discus and support is this a bug in the Windows Insider Build 20226? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm on Windows 10 Dev Channel Build 20226. anyone who is on this build also experience the start menu going behind the taskbar? I've tried restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/techfreak243, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Insider build previews

Because you are running a Windows Insider Preview build, you might be seeing defects or bugs in the build you are using, which is still under development. I suggest you use the Feedback Hub to submit a bug report detailing your problem.

You should only run Windows Insider Builds for testing purposes, not for production.

I recommend you revert to a commercial build such as the recently released Windows 10, 1803 revision.

Go to a working computer, download, create a bootable copy, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

If there are files on the drive you want to recover, see - How to: Perform a Custom install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 5, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User

is this a bug in the Windows Insider Build 20226?

Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20226 now available - September 30

The Windows SDK build 20226 is now flighting continuously with the Dev Channel. Whenever a new OS is flighted to the Dev Channel, the corresponding SDK will also be flighted. You can always install the latest Insider SDK from aka.ms/InsiderSDK. SDK flights will be archived in Flight Hub along with OS flights.

The Preview SDK can be downloaded from the developer section on Windows Insider.

Brink, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

is this a bug in the Windows Insider Build 20226?

1. is this a bug in the Windows Insider Build 20226? - Similar Threads - bug Insider Build

2. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  3. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  4. Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Builds: Hello, I need help with the Microsoft insider builds, I recently have Given an older computer to a friend of mine, after doing a windows reset, I noticed that insider builds will still being installed even though there was not Microsoft account on the system, how can I remove...
  5. Bug in Windows 10 insider

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bug in Windows 10 insider: Just after I installed Parallels 16 on my new Macbook Air, and before I bought a copy of Windows 10, I somehow got on a website that lead me to becoming a "windows insider" and although I wasn't expecting it, Windows 10 got installed on my machine. Tonight, I am struggling...
  6. Windows Insider Preview Build 20226 is expiring what should i do?

Windows Insider Preview Build 20226 is expiring what should i do?: Im running on Windows 10 Pro Education Preview, and in build 20226. I tried to reset the PC but i just not work. I cant go back to Windows 10 Home or any edition. I got out of the insider thing and cant get back, i need help please. Thank you, Wayne....
  7. Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20226 - Sept. 30

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20226 - Sept. 30: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new build of the Windows Server vNext Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) release that contains both the Desktop Experience and Server Core installation options for Datacenter and Standard editions. Download:...
  8. Insider Builds

Insider Builds: Hello All, I know i sound like a broken record, but i turned off getting insider builds, yet i still get them and i want to update to the May 2020 update when it becomes available. its like im cursed to live with these infernal builds forever. sorry if thats a bit dramatic,...
  9. Windows Insider Preview bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Insider Preview bug: I downloaded and installed windows insider preview, i went to settings, it said that windows is not activated, although it was activated before the update. What should I do? submitted by /u/AngryBlue100 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 insider build 17713 task view has a bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 insider build 17713 task view has a bug: When I switch of the task view it always places my apps in a wrong order such as it makes the app which should stay in the button to the top my device is surface laptop...