Windows 10: Is this a bug of the last update? What is this?

Discus and support Is this a bug of the last update? What is this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tommydlbass [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tommydlbass, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:07 PM.

1. Is this a bug of the last update? What is this?

/u/tommydlbass, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:07 PM
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is this a bug of the last update? What is this? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

4. btarunr Win User

Is this a bug of the last update? What is this?

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

Thema:

Is this a bug of the last update? What is this?

1. Is this a bug of the last update? What is this? - Similar Threads - bug last update

2. bug or what?

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug or what?: anyone know why is this happen and how to fix this? i mean those things that i circled it supposed to be smooth oval or a circle. not only the microsoft store, but also when i open google.com, its also the same problem with the search bar[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. What was my last dogs name?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What was my last dogs name?: My dogs name was Sandy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-my-last-dogs-name/12ee3818-e644-4e52-afa9-4bc55eb68668"
  4. A weird NEW ACCOUNT bug after last cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A weird NEW ACCOUNT bug after last cumulative update: This is already RESOLVED. I'm just sharing to see if anyone else bumps into this. I can't tell which cumulative update this was but it was released late yesterday. (Does the build number reveal this? 18363.592) I have 4 PCs in the house and 3 were fine. My main computer,...
  5. Snip & sketch tool bug after last insider update of 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & sketch tool bug after last insider update of 2019: Snip & sketch is not working correctly after the late insider update of 2019 FAST the monitors to the right of my main monitor when I use the shortcut win + shift + s nothing happens. but the monitors the top and left and the main monitor everything works as intended and I...
  6. Update bug or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update bug or not?: This is the second time after a major update that I have had to readjust power settings on a desktop for some reason resets the turn off display setting to "20 minutes" from "never" Bug or not? [img] 145975
  7. bug report after last windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bug report after last windows update: Hi, Yesterday windows was automatically update my system and when complete I get different issue that most of them I have already solved myself. But there is a issue that I can't solve and I hope will be a fix with the last update: Now, with all directinput games, the...
  8. Security Updates Bug / Bugging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates Bug / Bugging: Windows has been bugging me to update my security settings for the next update, Creator. I have been passing them by, but the last time I updated them in the control panel. This AM they bugged me again -- and -- took hold of the machine. This time the message could not be...
  9. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538
  10. Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing: ​Usually, when you right-clock the "file explorer" all the last used folders are showing on-top of it (right circle on image/​attachment), I thought ihe bug would just go away but after 1 week it's annoying as ever Anyone knows how to fix this?? 23829