Windows 10: Is this a computer problem or update problem?

Discus and support Is this a computer problem or update problem? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In my attempt to get the Sept. 8th update, I made sure my connection was not metered, and then I clicked on Settings, and then Update and Security.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Delly10, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Delly10 Win User

Is this a computer problem or update problem?

In my attempt to get the Sept. 8th update, I made sure my connection was not metered, and then I clicked on Settings, and then Update and Security. When I clicked on "Check for Updates", there were 2 things shown:

KB4565351 is "Pending Download" (even though it never does)

AND....

"Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 2004, Update Status Unknown"

I've been reading that others have been having trouble with the latest update, but usually were able to download it first. Is Microsoft putting a stop to downloads until they resolve the issues? That would help explain why my laptop isn't downloading it.

:)

Delly10, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 14, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Is this a computer problem or update problem?

ATI Radeon HD 6950 - FPS Problems

500mhz under 3d? wow that is an strange problem. and in 2d does it goes to 250?

Anyway I would suggest doing this if not tried: driver resets to default *Smile Is this a computer problem or update problem? :) this solve a few problem for me in the past.

ChristTheGreat, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Is this a computer problem or update problem?

1. Is this a computer problem or update problem? - Similar Threads - computer problem update

2. Computer problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer problem: Hi , after I updated my windows I have been having problems when starting my computer, it usually says automatic repair couldn't repair your computer how would I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-problem/17b04929-4e8f-4648-9fb9-c915c69ec415
  3. Computer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer problem: Hi , after I updated my windows I have been having problems when starting my computer, it usually says automatic repair couldn't repair your computer how would I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-problem/17b04929-4e8f-4648-9fb9-c915c69ec415
  4. Computer Problems . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Problems . . .: Both of my computers, are Dell laptops.Running, Windows 10.Cortana is taking me through the setup,of a new Windows 10 computer.It asks for my, email address.I put that in, no problem. Then it asks for, my password. So I enter my Windows account, password. And it says. The...
  5. Problem with Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Computer: COMPUTER: Dell G3 3500Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiCPU: Intel Core i5Alright sooooo, Coulden't start game, Graphics card randomly coulden't meet its minimum requirements, but uh. I reinstalled such game, reopened....same thing. And now, When I...
  6. Problem with computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with computer: Split from this thread.Sys okRecovery bitlocked ?Driver Lable: GROUP: 7/13/2021 ?IM NO VERYERRO SYSTEM KEYBODAD LAYOUT: UNITED KINGDOMHELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-computer/7f26c44a-c507-48a2-8545-c0335f72dbe2
  7. Computer problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer problem: My computer keep start and keep shutting down even sometimes it lets me go to the login page the situation is just like having shift lock ,I can’t type numbers or letters.I keep restart but it still didn’t work sometimes I at the login page but it automatically shutdown pls...
  8. computer problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer problems: for about a week now my taskbar and settings havent been working along with admin and I cant open my files please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-problems/d7920089-55d5-4652-a64f-e8efb374495e
  9. Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?: It's happened to me only twice. My screen going black. Once when I was using it and I had to restart. I have read that, it seems to be a issue for some. It did not happen for a few more months. But I was away from my computer. But this time I only had to put my on button...
  10. computer problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer problems: windowds 10 pro version 64 bits and micphones want work on high definition audio but it works on webcam can someone help me my computer is intel windows 10 64 bit version 78976