Windows 10: Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ?

Discus and support Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to update my Windows 10 home licence. I can see that I need to pay $130 according to play store. It is a correct way to do so ? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatelPriyanka1, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ?

I would like to update my Windows 10 home licence. I can see that I need to pay $130 according to play store.

It is a correct way to do so ?

Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ? [​IMG]

:)

PatelPriyanka1, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jul 11, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 11, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ?

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ?

1. Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ? - Similar Threads - Correct Update home

2. Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?: I have both lisences but recently i haved problems with my instalation of windows 10 Pro, it tell me that it isnt activaded, i have a Windows 10 Home Digital liscence Heres the "problem solucioner" window, Il translate it: We found a digital liscence for Windows 10 Home...
  3. Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?: I have both lisences but recently i haved problems with my instalation of windows 10 Pro, it tell me that it isnt activaded, i have a Windows 10 Home Digital liscence Heres the "problem solucioner" window, Il translate it: We found a digital liscence for Windows 10 Home...
  4. Is there a way to downgrade from windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is there a way to update from windows 10 home to window 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to update from windows 10 home to window 10 pro?: To be honest with you I brought my desktop under the assumption that when it said it came with windows 10 that it came with windows 10 pro. It came with windows 10 home. Using windows 10 home is like having an unstable, toxic partner. They're fine until you ask them to do...
  6. is there a way to update from windows 10 home to window 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to update from windows 10 home to window 10 pro?: To be honest with you I brought my desktop under the assumption that when it said it came with windows 10 that it came with windows 10 pro. It came with windows 10 home. Using windows 10 home is like having an unstable, toxic partner. They're fine until you ask them to do...
  7. is there a way to update from windows 10 home to window 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition

Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition: My laptop has windows 10 home edition. But I required Windows 10 pro edition. So.., is there any options to update my edition. Please help me out with this....
  9. Window 10 update from home to pro.

Window 10 update from home to pro.: I have a HP desktop and cannot update my edition to pro. I bought the digital license from Helpfuldownload. Please help. I read the thread and instruction. Even with window 10 default key is not working....
  10. What's the easiest way to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What's the easiest way to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro?: I have Windows 10 Home and I['ve just bought a Windows 10 Pro license key. What's the easiest way for me to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro without losing my files and settings etc? Thanks...