Windows 10: Is this a legit copy or no?

Discus and support Is this a legit copy or no? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dissappointment_420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd2jgi/is_this_a_legit_copy_or_no/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dissappointment_420, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Is this a legit copy or no?

/u/Dissappointment_420, Oct 17, 2020
  2. mrw1986 Win User

Is this copy of vista legit?

I wonder if this is a good time to say that I'm selling a 100% legit unused copy of Vista Ultimate 64 bit for $120 *Smile Is this a legit copy or no? :)

mrw1986, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Agility Win User

OEM cd-key posting is fine. You can't copy that cd-key and put into a LEGIT VISTA THAT ASKS FOR CD-KEY. it won't work.

Agility, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Is this a legit copy or no?

think this too.. it could be a legit key he had but, broke his disk or scratched. So he sold a legit copy of vista. Even tho its not the fancy cd. It also could be from his dell he got and then upgraded to xp. Call up microsoft and see if the key is ok. If not, then FBI then Amazon, then seller

hercules71185, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Is this a legit copy or no?

1. Is this a legit copy or no? - Similar Threads - legit copy

2. Is this a legit seller of windows 10 or no?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a legit seller of windows 10 or no?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dissappointment_420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je51vy/is_this_a_legit_seller_of_windows_10_or_no/
  3. I need to clean install W10 on my PC this weekend. I was wondering, is there any legit way...

I need to clean install W10 on my PC this weekend. I was wondering, is there any legit way...: Thanks! submitted by /u/mhadr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6x3mg/i_need_to_clean_install_w10_on_my_pc_this_weekend/
  4. Is Router Technical support legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Router Technical support legit?: Hi so I'm trying to port forward my Minecraft server. Someone suggested to bridge my router and I looked up how to do that and this site came up with the answer but the page was not showing up and there was a chat window open so I told the person my problem and they said...
  5. i have a legit copy of windows and i get this watermark every single time i restart or turn...

i have a legit copy of windows and i get this watermark every single time i restart or turn...: [ATTACH] title, i goto settings>troubleshoot, and i get the message \"we have activated this copy of windows\" but i still have to do this process every single day submitted by /u/1zum1 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?

Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?: I got a copy of Windows 10 from ebuyer.com for around £109 (~$140). It was a USB flash drive and it came sealed. The box came in sealed and the product key came from Ireland. The sticker above had the zigzag lines when you tilt it at a different angle and the USB flash drive...
  7. Is this a legit windows 10 copy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a legit windows 10 copy?: Hi, I currently want to buy a windows 10 copy and I searched for one on this online shopping service (souq.com) which is currently one of amazon's owned companies.I found this copy which is a usb copy.[ATTACH][ATTACH] I wanted to know if I can know if the windows copy is...
  8. I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?: I know this is the wrong forum, but you guys always seem to know the answer. I am trying to resurrect an old Dell that originally came with Vista Business. The software key listed on the bottom checks as legit. I cannot seem to find a place on MS to download a copy. Does...
  9. I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?

in Windows 10 Support
    I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?: I know this is the wrong forum, but you guys always seem to know the answer. I am trying to resurrect an old Dell that originally came with Vista Business. The software key listed on the bottom checks as legit. I cannot seem to find a place on MS to download a copy. Does...
  10. Can I Still DL a Legit Copy of 1709 From MS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Still DL a Legit Copy of 1709 From MS?: Recently I downloaded the media creation tool and used it to create install media for 1803 but I am having second thoughts. Currently I am on 1709 but with a new notebook possibly on order this coming week I was going to swap out the HDD platter that comes with the machine...