Windows 10: Is this a legit copy or no?

Discus and support Is this a legit copy or no? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dissappointment_420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd2jgi/is_this_a_legit_copy_or_no/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dissappointment_420, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Is this a legit copy or no?

/u/Dissappointment_420, Oct 17, 2020
  2. mrw1986 Win User

Is this copy of vista legit?

I wonder if this is a good time to say that I'm selling a 100% legit unused copy of Vista Ultimate 64 bit for $120 *Smile Is this a legit copy or no? :)

mrw1986, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Agility Win User

OEM cd-key posting is fine. You can't copy that cd-key and put into a LEGIT VISTA THAT ASKS FOR CD-KEY. it won't work.

Agility, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Is this a legit copy or no?

think this too.. it could be a legit key he had but, broke his disk or scratched. So he sold a legit copy of vista. Even tho its not the fancy cd. It also could be from his dell he got and then upgraded to xp. Call up microsoft and see if the key is ok. If not, then FBI then Amazon, then seller

hercules71185, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Is this a legit copy or no?

1. Is this a legit copy or no? - Similar Threads - legit copy

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  4. Is my Windows 10 Pro copy legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my Windows 10 Pro copy legit?: Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-pro-copy-legit/6c369f14-225f-4320-9fa0-d98fca57560c
  5. Is my Windows 10 Pro copy legit?

Is my Windows 10 Pro copy legit?: Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-pro-copy-legit/6c369f14-225f-4320-9fa0-d98fca57560c
  6. Is my Windows 10 Pro copy legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7: Hi there,I am interested in installing a clean install of a legitimate copy of window 7 which will be sandboxed for all the security nightmares. I have some very old discontinued apps I rarely need to accessIs it possible to still activate the software?...
  8. possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7

possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7: Hi there,I am interested in installing a clean install of a legitimate copy of window 7 which will be sandboxed for all the security nightmares. I have some very old discontinued apps I rarely need to accessIs it possible to still activate the software?...
  9. Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 from legit Windows 10 copy, error code 0xC1900101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 from legit Windows 10 copy, error code 0xC1900101: Hi!I've been trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to W11 using the Upgrade Assistantdirectly downloaded from MS for hours now, but after multiple attempts, I keep getting the 0xC1900101 error code after waiting nearly an hour each time. Assistant finishes the 3 steps, reboots,...
  10. Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 from legit Windows 10 copy, error code 0xC1900101

Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 from legit Windows 10 copy, error code 0xC1900101: Hi!I've been trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to W11 using the Upgrade Assistantdirectly downloaded from MS for hours now, but after multiple attempts, I keep getting the 0xC1900101 error code after waiting nearly an hour each time. Assistant finishes the 3 steps, reboots,...