Windows 10: Is this a legit support website?

Discus and support Is this a legit support website? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been having issues with bluetooth, so I decided to contact ms support. I selected the "need help?" button in the bluetooth settings and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-vtom-, Nov 11, 2020.

1. /u/-vtom- Win User

Is this a legit support website?

I've been having issues with bluetooth, so I decided to contact ms support. I selected the "need help?" button in the bluetooth settings and was eventually redirected to this site: widget.rave.office.net. Is this a legitamate support chat? They are asking for remote access, so I'm rather concerned. Thanks!

submitted by /u/-vtom-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-vtom-, Nov 11, 2020

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Is Router Technical support legit?

Hi so I'm trying to port forward my Minecraft server. Someone suggested to bridge my router and I looked up how to do that and this site came up with the answer but the page was not showing up and there was a chat window open so I told the person my problem and they said there going need remote support so I am wondering if they are legit?
    This the link to the website hxxps://www.routertechnicalsupport.com/why-can-t-i-connect-to-my-arris-router-settings-page
    Also if you have any idea on helping me my other for port fowarding is here Help Port forwarding Will not work

BluePickle151, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Is this a legit support website? - Similar Threads - legit support website

2. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  3. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  4. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is intel driver and support assistant legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is intel driver and support assistant legit?: I am using a HP Laptop with windows 11 I have recently downloaded intel driver and support assistant is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-intel-driver-and-support-assistant-legit/e2d77f66-1814-4da7-b2e5-829291e930fb
  6. Is the website https//:getyourkey.shop legit?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the website https//:getyourkey.shop legit?: Recently I have been receiving daily emails appearing to be from Microsoft advertising microsoft products. And there is no 'unsubscribe' on their website. Also when scrolling over the From:microsoft, it is a different strange long email address....
  7. Legit support firm or Scam?

Legit support firm or Scam?: Hi Microsoft. I have had to have my PC rebuilt due to downloads being locked. I have received it back but have to reinstall Office. I typed in my code and got a screen that said the key had been accepted but the download failed with contact information boxes for me to fill in...
  8. Is Router Technical support legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Router Technical support legit?: Hi so I'm trying to port forward my Minecraft server. Someone suggested to bridge my router and I looked up how to do that and this site came up with the answer but the page was not showing up and there was a chat window open so I told the person my problem and they said...
  9. Is this a legit Microsoft Website?

Is this a legit Microsoft Website?: Hello, so I got this advertisment and was wondering whether this is a verified website or just a phishing one? IoT Whitepaper Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-legit-microsoft-website/1d0cb2ff-c835-4996-a153-316b61d07d9c
  10. scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?: Hello folks, I was given Office 2013 key by a friend of mine after he got a 2016 version. But I lost the installer in HDD crash. Downloading the installer from MS site requires the account associated with the key which none of us have anymore. I am stuck with the key but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. widget.rave.office.net