Windows 10: Is this a legit windows 10 copy?

Discus and support Is this a legit windows 10 copy? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I currently want to buy a windows 10 copy and I searched for one on this online shopping service (souq.com) which is currently one of amazon's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Youssef Al Gendy, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Is this a legit windows 10 copy?

Hi, I currently want to buy a windows 10 copy and I searched for one on this online shopping service (souq.com) which is currently one of amazon's owned companies.I found this copy which is a usb copy. Is this a legit windows 10 copy? 258dfa47-9c6e-4bf3-b8df-1289b237fe5f?upload=true.jpg Is this a legit windows 10 copy? 90ee4763-eafc-46dc-8701-cf8c38d5d115?upload=true.jpg I wanted to know if I can know if the windows copy is legit from these pictures, thanks.

Is this a legit windows 10 copy? edb120dc-0adb-421d-8e9b-6697614dd914?upload=true.jpg Is this a legit windows 10 copy? cf116b34-10cb-4cbe-b117-d05f05589178?upload=true.jpg Is this a legit windows 10 copy? 726a3875-e20b-48a5-9514-a0ec54f27628?upload=true.jpg

:)

Youssef Al Gendy, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. mrw1986 Win User
    Is this copy of vista legit?

I wonder if this is a good time to say that I'm selling a 100% legit unused copy of Vista Ultimate 64 bit for $120 *Smile Is this a legit windows 10 copy? :)

mrw1986, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Agility Win User

Is this a legit windows 10 copy?

Is this copy of vista legit?

OEM cd-key posting is fine. You can't copy that cd-key and put into a LEGIT VISTA THAT ASKS FOR CD-KEY. it won't work.

Agility, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Is this a legit windows 10 copy?

1. Is this a legit windows 10 copy? - Similar Threads - legit copy

2. Is this legit or is this a scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit or is this a scam?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HistoryLord802 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2sr1p/is_this_legit_or_is_this_a_scam/
  3. How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?: I run a small PC building/repair business, and I'm just wondering how I could go about obtaining an agreement that would allow me to purchase Windows 10 OEM keys for the PCs I build, as well as those I ocassionally have to do a complete boot drive and OS reinstall on. OEM...
  4. is this a legit request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this a legit request: receiving a message on my email saying the following: Sign in to continue to windows To continue, Google will share your name, address, language preference and profile picture with windows etc will not let me continue unless X out this message is this a legitimate...
  5. Booting legit windows10 instance from my virtualBox on ubuntu

Booting legit windows10 instance from my virtualBox on ubuntu: Dear Microsoft Team, I have a dual-boot PC with a linux Ubuntu 18.04 (partition U1) and a Windows10 (partition W1) with a licence. I worked all the time with ubuntu and I am able to launch the system on W1 (the same windows10 than the one that I can boot from the dual boot)...
  6. Windows 10 update on 18 Oct 2019 legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 update on 18 Oct 2019 legit?: I got a notice while on a PC this morning stating that windows need to update. the screens look fine and are exactly how it’s updated in the past however this is taking two hours or longer. Is this legitimate?...
  7. What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?

What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?: I was looking for VS 2019 price on google and primeswg.com popup with big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-primeswgcom/f8f6e5d3-84e0-424a-9fc6-6c78c6c0daea"
  8. I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?: I know this is the wrong forum, but you guys always seem to know the answer. I am trying to resurrect an old Dell that originally came with Vista Business. The software key listed on the bottom checks as legit. I cannot seem to find a place on MS to download a copy. Does...
  9. I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?

in Windows 10 Support
    I know wrong forum, but where can I download a legit copy of Vista?: I know this is the wrong forum, but you guys always seem to know the answer. I am trying to resurrect an old Dell that originally came with Vista Business. The software key listed on the bottom checks as legit. I cannot seem to find a place on MS to download a copy. Does...
  10. Can I Still DL a Legit Copy of 1709 From MS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Still DL a Legit Copy of 1709 From MS?: Recently I downloaded the media creation tool and used it to create install media for 1803 but I am having second thoughts. Currently I am on 1709 but with a new notebook possibly on order this coming week I was going to swap out the HDD platter that comes with the machine...