Windows 10: Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?

Discus and support Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox? Critical security alert to me [img] [ATTACH] StanXXXX [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sign-in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stanhilliard, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?

Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?

Critical security alert

to me

Is this a legitimate message that came to  my gmail inbox? [​IMG]

Is this a legitimate message that came to  my gmail inbox? googlelogo_color_188x64dp.png
    StanXXXX
    Is this a legitimate message that came to  my gmail inbox? photo.jpg

Is this a legitimate message that came to  my gmail inbox? Red_circle_x2_35x39.png

Sign-in attempt was blocked
    L: stanXXXX@gmail.com

Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your account. Google blocked them, but you should check what happened.

:)

stanhilliard, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

TPU - How to search inbox messages?

I want to search for a text string in my inbox messages. I goto my inbox, click search and the search is for forum posts only. I click "More..." and only get options again to search forums.

Is there some way to search inbox/sent messages only?

Sasqui, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Gmail management

Windows 10 pro, Firefox 54 and 55 beta,

I'm trying to phase out my Yahoo email accounts. First step was importing then into Gmail.

So I now I have 3 Gmail accounts and 3 Yahoo accounts, all accessible from my primary Gmail acct.

I have a few things I would like to adjust/manage better.

1) My inboxes have become a messy mix of messages from multiple accounts, Gmail and Yahoo. For each inbox, I prefer only messages from that particular account.

2) When I send or reply to a message, I want be identified as coming from that particular account.

3) Is there a way to create "tabs" for an individual account, as you would for a category. I know I can do this from the sidebar, but if I had a choice that's the way I would like it.

4) One thing I liked in Yahoo mail was the "search for messages from this sender" button. Is there a convenient function like that in Gmail, other that doing a manual search. Also, I only want to have search results from that inbox, not from other inboxes or sub groups.

Maybe there an app for this kinda stuff?

thanks

kitpzyxmsir, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?

Displaying Gmail inbox interface

How should I switch what the Inbox displays between views with tabs and no-tabs with all incoming emails shown in one list?

stanhilliard, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?

1. Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox? - Similar Threads - legitimate message came

2. Inbox messages disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inbox messages disappear: When I press inbox icon on Outlook in Windows 11 on laptop messages appear, then disappear. If I access them on iPhone I can see them. Each time that I press the inbox icon they will appear again for around 5 seconds then disappear again. * Moved from Community Center...
  3. Inbox messages disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inbox messages disappear: When I press inbox icon on Outlook in Windows 11 on laptop messages appear, then disappear. If I access them on iPhone I can see them. Each time that I press the inbox icon they will appear again for around 5 seconds then disappear again. * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Inbox showing messages in script

Inbox showing messages in script: I use the inbox within windows to access other email accounts including aol and yahooRecently some of the emails have been in what appear a script verbiage and is not readable.This is NOT in outlook but in the inbox app at the bottom of the windows page.X-YMailAVSC:...
  5. Gmail ate my message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail ate my message: This is going to be weird, but since Google doesn't help its customers, I thought I'd ask you here. Just this evening,I got a message in Gmail in my spam folder that wasn't spam. When I clicked to move it to Inbox it vanished. Yes, I refreshed a coupleof times. But here's the...
  6. Gmail ate my message

Gmail ate my message: This is going to be weird, but since Google doesn't help its customers, I thought I'd ask you here. Just this evening,I got a message in Gmail in my spam folder that wasn't spam. When I clicked to move it to Inbox it vanished. Yes, I refreshed a coupleof times. But here's the...
  7. Message inbox

Message inbox: my cloud inbox wont open in my windows account????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-inbox/37015700-0b81-4f05-a041-c76e3ae7d030
  8. gmail message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gmail message: I had a long message on email I was forwarding I thought I was discarding an attachment and the whole message was discarded. Is there a way to retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-message/c1df6776-7c37-4bad-baa7-aa312871a343
  9. Gmail Inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail Inbox: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. My gmail folders (Inbox, Social, Promotional) are all merged into one Main Inbox. I would like to separate them so I don't get so many in one inbox. Is this possible with Windows 10?...
  10. Displaying Gmail inbox interface

in Browsers and Email
    Displaying Gmail inbox interface: How should I switch what the Inbox displays between views with tabs and no-tabs with all incoming emails shown in one list? 114571

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8886199555

2. 888-619-9555