Windows 10: Is this a legitimate patch from Microsoft?

Discus and support Is this a legitimate patch from Microsoft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Our Sonicwall is deeming: am_delta_patch_1.343.1035.0_8d4747caeb29b700fe8387ce0f578980b7d59d9f.exe, a Microsoft patch, a malicious file.Is it it a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gabe Trani, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Is this a legitimate patch from Microsoft?

Our Sonicwall is deeming: am_delta_patch_1.343.1035.0_8d4747caeb29b700fe8387ce0f578980b7d59d9f.exe, a Microsoft patch, a malicious file.Is it it a legitimate patch and what is it for?

:)

Gabe Trani, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Jul 16, 2021
  3. POGE Win User
    Huge Flaw in IE: Microsoft scrambles to make patch

Today, Security firm Secunia announced that there was a security hole in Microsoft's Internet Explorer. This hole could allow hackers to gain control of users' computers and turn them into zombies that send out spam, or corrupt thier hard drive. Microsoft is quickly trying to make a patch for this issue, but until then they are suggesting that people use Firefox. Yes, you heard right. They are suggesting people to use Firefox.

Source: Technology Review

4. Is this a legitimate patch from Microsoft?

Microsoft Patches

Hi Aidan,

You have two option to check the updates, latest fixes and patches. You may read the Windows 10 update history or check the Microsoft Update Catalog. To do this, please see these links:

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Raymond Ave, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Is this a legitimate patch from Microsoft?

1. Is this a legitimate patch from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - legitimate patch Microsoft

2. Is 888 261-6652 a legitimate Microsoft Support number? Is MS0747@KK a legitimate Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is 888 261-6652 a legitimate Microsoft Support number? Is MS0747@KK a legitimate Microsoft...: I had a hacker access my laptop with a Windows Defender message that locked my laptop so that I could not use it. I was afraid that the number on the screen was fake so I looked up Microsoft Support online with my iPhone. The number I found was 888 261-6652. I called and the...
  3. Is this a legitimate email from microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a legitimate email from microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?: I recieved an email from this address saying someone sent me a gift card voucher. Is this legitimate or potential phishing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-legitimate-email-from-microsoft/523e1829-7ad8-4fa8-8f3d-e3e72ca0675b
  4. Legitimate Microsoft phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legitimate Microsoft phone number?: I got a popup that my computer was disabled. I did not call the number but looked for a Microsoft Help number and found 844-622-2589. Is that a legit Microsoft number? I ended up with Esource Software Solutions LLC. I gave them access and they used CCleaner Pro and Webroot to...
  5. Legitimate Microsoft phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Legitimate Microsoft phone number?: I got a popup that my computer was disabled. I did not call the number but looked for a Microsoft Help number and found 844-622-2589. Is that a legit Microsoft number? I ended up with Esource Software Solutions LLC. I gave them access and they used CCleaner Pro and Webroot to...
  6. Is this communication, supposedly from Microsoft, legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this communication, supposedly from Microsoft, legitimate?: A pop-up on my Win10 computer spoke of serious problems if I did not immediately call "Microsoft" at 388-217-6320. Sure enough, I was unable to use my computer outside safe mode. The rep at that phone number ["Morris," direct line 866-22-3137] said that I needed network...
  7. Microsoft LogMeIn Support Legitimate?

Microsoft LogMeIn Support Legitimate?: I made a forum post regarding my Outlook account security a few days ago and had a case opened by Microsoft. I received the case ID in my messages, and was waiting for a phone call, but missed it once on Thursday morning. I messaged a member for support to see when I could...
  8. Is this legitimately from Microsoft or is it Malware?

Is this legitimately from Microsoft or is it Malware?: Yesterday I started getting this popup below, again and again. Is this actually from Microsoft or is it malware? I am suspicious because it has no option to exit without taking action. I have now found a way in Settings to pause updates for seven days. If I keep...
  9. Is a popup seemingly from Microsoft legitimate?

Is a popup seemingly from Microsoft legitimate?: The following popped up on my screen and I could not take any action except respond. I rebooted instead. Is this a legitimate message from Microsoft? If it is, how is a user expected to know that? [ATTACH]...
  10. Legitimate Microsoft request??

Legitimate Microsoft request??: I keep getting a warning that my computer will freeze if I don't call this phone number for assistance … 1-816-280-2833. Is this for real? If not real how do I stop this from popping up on my computer?...