Windows 10: Is this a Microsoft , Norton or my isp provider problem?

Discus and support Is this a Microsoft , Norton or my isp provider problem? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have noticed for a while now in the history of norton that my ip address dissapears - the exact saying s are ip address has dissapeared from adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by X Cookie 73 X, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Is this a Microsoft , Norton or my isp provider problem?

I have noticed for a while now in the history of norton that my ip address dissapears - the exact saying s are ip address has dissapeared from adapter Microsft wifi virtual adapter and then back to the isp one back and forth.(window 10 laptopr)

In the last week I have had errors on the xbox noting upnp couldn't connect or terodo both listed on the xbox. I was able to sign in but was saying I wasn't connected!

Thanks for any help

:)

X Cookie 73 X, Nov 12, 2018

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Problems with ISP addresses other than MS

Don, many thanks for your reply.

You are right, of course. I just added an alias using a gmail account without any problem. This probably applies to pretty much all mail providers.

Except it does not work for my new ISP, which is recognised by the MSA as a "work, school, or university" address. So maybe my real solution is to talk to my new ISP and get them to contact Microsoft to be included in the list of acceptable mail providers.
    Quickline is one of the largest ISPs in Switzerland, and I cannot understand why they aren't already on the list.

Although it shouldn't really come as a surprise, because any mails sent from my new address to btinternet addresses in the UK are seen as spam. The ISP has admitted the problem and is "working" on a solution. Somehow, I think both problems are probably due
    to faulty registration by the ISP.

Thanks again for your helpful response,

John

JohnFM-999, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Is this a Microsoft , Norton or my isp provider problem?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Is this a Microsoft , Norton or my isp provider problem?

1. Is this a Microsoft , Norton or my isp provider problem? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Norton isp

2. ISP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISP: HiIs there a way to change my default to a new ISP even if the old one is still active?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/4779db50-c490-4077-a60a-e8fac7b29365
  3. ISP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ISP: HiIs there a way to change my default to a new ISP even if the old one is still active?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/4779db50-c490-4077-a60a-e8fac7b29365
  4. ISP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Internet problems on Windows 10 not caused by ISP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet problems on Windows 10 not caused by ISP: I live practically in the middle of nowhere in a tree covered area and many ISP's couldn't consider my home with a satellite because of the angles of the trees around my home but I was recently able to get Starlink satellite internet, unfortunately the way SpaceX designed...
  6. isp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    isp: Hi Iam getting a new mobile hotspot device do they all come with memory and ram also what does no throttling mean is 1 GB ram good AND 2G memory good Thank you Timmy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/9ef42ed4-059b-4d24-aec9-f6171f29e580
  7. Moving ISP Webmail to another ISP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving ISP Webmail to another ISP: We are changing our ISP to another ISP. If all emails are in Microsoft Outlook 2003 already, will they still be there after the switch. And, how do I copy all contacts from webmail ISP to Microsoft Outlook 2003?...
  8. Microsoft account appears to be provided by an ISP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account appears to be provided by an ISP: This started with problems from a Windows Update August 16, 2020. As one of several ways to "roll it back," I needed to access my MS account, thinking if I had my account PW I could do the advanced recovery steps. Turns out that, even though I am the "administrator," my PW...
  9. Is Norton Security Better Than Other Total Security Providers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Norton Security Better Than Other Total Security Providers?: Hello everyone, Here I need an answer to this question that is Norton Security Better Than Other Total Security Providers? Please suggest me if you know about anything about both antivirus providers?...
  10. microsoft edge +norton

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge +norton: Am I the only that gets a pop up the the right bottom of my screen saying Norton "it does not have extensions for Norton"? Well, all software you use on Windows 10 are now called apps. .... Since Edge doesn't support extensions Norton 360 can't protect me. So what do I do?...