Windows 10: Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...

Discus and support Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnluckyGamer505 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UnluckyGamer505, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...

/u/UnluckyGamer505, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Two bugs in GPU-Z - missing icon and version number

...version 0.6.6. Running on Windows 7 64-bit SP1, Ultimate. Using Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 videocard.
    The only thing special on my system is I use Stardock Fences 2.01.
    1st bug - No icon?? My GPU-Z lost its icon in one of the last updates, and trying to set an icon for it, Windows 7 says "The file C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\CPU-Z.exe contains no icons. Choose an icon from the list or specify a different file."
    Is this a bug or an oversight? Or is my GPU-Z.exe file damaged somehow?

2nd bug - I can't see the version number anywhere now. Please add an About screen, or another way to see the version - it just shows the GPU core temp now.

3. XPEHOPE3 Win User
    Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

I ran into the very same issue with the latest GPU-Z version at Win 10 x64 - I rename the desktop shortcut and after some time I see blank icon for it, and reinstall-rename solution also won't survive restart. The solution I came up with was to extract the icon from GPU-Z and use it instead. This is yet to disappear after multiple restarts.

XPEHOPE3, Apr 27, 2023
  4. W1zzard Win User

Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...

NEW! icons keep popping up

any better suggestions how people can easily see when we have new reviews up?

W1zzard, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...

1. Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the... - Similar Threads - bug feature seeing

2. I am trying to Find and select on Apps & Features to Anywhere i can not see this option can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to Find and select on Apps & Features to Anywhere i can not see this option can...: I am trying to Find and select on Apps & Features to Anywhere i can not see this option can you please advise how this can be done Thanks George...
  3. I am trying to Find and select on Apps & Features to Anywhere i can not see this option can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to Find and select on Apps & Features to Anywhere i can not see this option can...: I am trying to Find and select on Apps & Features to Anywhere i can not see this option can you please advise how this can be done Thanks George...
  4. I am new at this where can I find new Icons I can use on my desktop that are safe????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am new at this where can I find new Icons I can use on my desktop that are safe????: I am new at this where can I find new Icons I can use on my desktop that are safe???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-new-at-this-where-can-i-find-new-icons-i-can/253fc7c7-3a67-4992-bef9-377198036b18
  5. I am new at this where can I find new Icons I can use on my desktop that are safe????

I am new at this where can I find new Icons I can use on my desktop that are safe????: I am new at this where can I find new Icons I can use on my desktop that are safe???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-new-at-this-where-can-i-find-new-icons-i-can/253fc7c7-3a67-4992-bef9-377198036b18
  6. I am new here

in Windows 10 Support
    I am new here: Hello guys I am new to this website. If you want to check out my website check here. 169123
  7. I am having a really annoying bug here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having a really annoying bug here: For some reason everytime i try to play MUGEN this happens: My caps lock gets reversed (if i turn it on it gets off and if i turn it off it gets on) and numbers and the point button get their shift button version (for example if i want to type eight it turns into a ) and that...
  8. I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?: [ATTACH] I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-squares-over-the-app-icons-what-can-i-do/dce69602-cdfb-4a14-8fb1-d16024fc220b
  9. i am cofused on what to do here

i am cofused on what to do here: To compile the source code of the Delphi programs provided, you will need to install the additional packages in the "VCL" folder found here. You will also need to install, for specific programs (e.g. the Spam Learner Pro), an additional update for your Delphi 7 distribution...
  10. What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?: I don't know how it triggers but the "hidden icons" in the taskbar, when you click on that little arrow on the bottom right, bug out after a while. The bottom row remains partially hidden behind the taskbar and I can barely click them. It's driving me nuts. [ATTACH] I need...